Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Female testosterone dosages?

DanButcher

DanButcher

Sep 9, 2010
We kind of have an idea of what men need to make improvements, but what kind of test doses do women NPC or other muscle contestants use?
Is it more like HRT male doses, or are they also blasting 400mg and up type levels year round?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
First NO!

not sure about test but eomens doses always are much smaller

for example 50mg primo every 7 days or

25 mg NPP a week working up to 50mg Npp

even with var usually they will start low 20-40 mg

my ol prep coach used var at 50-60mg with minimal/no sides

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Who are you talking about? Not a lot of women take it. I know 2 npc women's physique girls that uses it and some female bodybuilders but that's it. I did use it 2 times test prop 20 each blast 40 a week. Was not on it long.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Also not sure about Test doses for women, but assuming it is so much lower than mens' doses, wouldn't it be hard to draw that small amount with any precision? So, what would they do then, androgel, methyl test? I am talking now about women who just want a boost for competition or libido, and not for the extreme examples we see in pics now and then.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Also not sure about Test doses for women, but assuming it is so much lower than mens' doses, wouldn't it be hard to draw that small amount with any precision? So, what would they do then, androgel, methyl test? I am talking now about women who just want a boost for competition or libido, and not for the extreme examples we see in pics now and then.

100mg/ml prop and a slin pin makes these doses pretty accurate.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I can tell you my women on HRT use 2-4% test cream on AVG. They are not BB, just looking to feel good and be healthy so id assume multiply that by 5 at least for performance enhancement. I know tons of women on 5-15mg var again not BB so you can likely increase that. There are some studies on pubmed with women and 25-40mg i believe of nandrolone Deconate. just like men it does wonders for there joints. Remember there are those people that have great genetics and use very little and then there are those who dont have a care in the world...and alot of times it shows in their features afterward.

C

Cheops

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2010
I can tell you my women on HRT use 2-4% test cream on AVG. They are not BB, just looking to feel good and be healthy so id assume multiply that by 5 at least for performance enhancement. I know tons of women on 5-15mg var again not BB so you can likely increase that. There are some studies on pubmed with women and 25-40mg i believe of nandrolone Deconate. just like men it does wonders for there joints. Remember there are those people that have great genetics and use very little and then there are those who dont have a care in the world...and alot of times it shows in their features afterward.

What would be a proper female HRT dose with prop?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I know a lady using 200mg EW.................................but she is like 185 and is also doing other compounds..she has a show in May I believe.

I personally only due 20mg EW for TRT..perfect for maintaining off cycle and gives me all the feel goods :)

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
10-15mg E3D has been a perfect dose for me, any higher and dealing with the hair growth becomes unpleasant. Even at this small dose there is the hair growth issue. :)

In all the wrong places too I bet.....hair bad.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic