Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Female insulin protocol

Laurenq24

Laurenq24

TID Lady Member
Oct 14, 2017
I am wondering if there are any females with experience in running insulin or males that have experience with helping females. I've completed numerous cycles so I have a lot of experience with multiple anabolics. I am looking to put on more mass and feel that I could do so with using insulin. I've tried to do research on my own but I have not found any protocols for women. I took the ultimate insulin protocol by Mike Arnold and halved the dose of insulin then applied his 14:1 ration (macros/insulin) and this is what I came up with. I am hoping there may be some one on here with experience that could look this over and provide input or better what what their protocol has been. Thank you!

1. 60 min pre workout - pump producing supplement
  2. 45 min pre workout - 8 iu of Humulin R
  3. 20 min pre workout -
  • 27 grams high molecular weight carb
  • 11 grams hydrolyzed protein
  • 20 grams glycerol monostearate
  • 3 grams leucine
  • 5 grams micronized creatine monohydrate
  • 2 grams beta alanine
  • 10 grams glutamine
  • 3 grams taurine
  • 500 mg potassium
  • 1 gram vitamin c
4. 75 min after 1st shake -
  • 20 grams glycerol monostearate
  • 3 grams leucine
  • 5 grams micronized creatine monohydrate
  • 2 grams beta alanine
  • 10 grams glutamine
  • 3 grams taurine
5. 75 min after 2nd shake -
  • 3 grams leucine
  • 3 grams glutamine

*Protocol is using about 10 grams of carbs/protein per iu of insulin, this protocol uses a 14:1 ratio (macros/slin)

*Humulin R is used because its 1/2 life will allow user to take advantage of both the intra and post workout window and delivers less pronounced insulin spike which is easier to manage.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Insulin is not gender specific. Insufficient carbohydrate grams are the only thing that influences poor outcomes.

If this is your first go with insulin I'd advise HumaLOG over R just because the duration of effect is shorter. Also advise that you buy a glucometer and tell a trusted friend you're using it so you don't die

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic