Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Female HRT (estradiol)

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
My gal friend had a doctor injecting her with estradiol, she loved it and felt great. Her insurance would no long cover office visits for injections and her doc would not write a script for her to self inject at home. She is gathering her history, as to determine dose, frequency, ester and mg/ml. She is tiny 126lbs and making sure I don't overdose her is paramount!

Just like with my use of hormones I want real life information from real life experience. Please share yours.

Thank you!

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Age 63, height 5'2, 126lbs, female at birth, current labs are all in range. She is a she! This is for HRT due to menopause.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hey @CFM no experience here with estradiol. But wanted to at least comment on your post lol.
Is she going to find another doc?
Is the estradiol the ONLY hormone she was getting from this doc? It would seem to me that she should be able to ask how much she was getting so she would know what to dose herself. The place should be able to tell her that info.

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
@BovaJP ,

#1 she is 126lbs and most likely (due to sides she told me of) overdosed and the E2W injection of 10mg produced a supra-physiological state for the 1st week and hypo thereafter.

Let me ask you this. How many docs are going to write her a script for home injections? How would that change my inquiry into to learning more about dosing by age, body weight and experience?

The doses and the guidelines from docs are pharma are SHIT!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@BovaJP ,

#1 she is 126lbs and most likely (due to sides she told me of) overdosed and the E2W injection of 10mg produced a supra-physiological state for the 1st week and hypo thereafter.

Let me ask you this. How many docs are going to write her a script for home injections? How would that change my inquiry into to learning more about dosing by age, body weight and experience?

The doses and the guidelines from docs are pharma are SHIT!

Hey CFM, my doc wrote me a script for my home injections for testosterone. I would imagine if a doc is going to write a script for an injectable that it wouldn't matter which one. Matter of fact, i only do telehealth calls to follow up and they send me bloodwork to get done. Just had a call with him this week.

Doesn't change your query into learning more about dosing, etc.
Was just trying to get at what dose she was on. And if you think she was being overdosed, then you know where to go from there right? Simply reduce the dose for a few weeks and see if sides go away.

I'm actually trying to understand why she is only on estradiol as a supplement.
I say she stops everything, waits a couple weeks get blood work and go from there. The bloodwork will tell you where you need to go.
When i spoke to my doc about hormone injections, at the time all 3 of my hormones were low. But we talked through the medications for each of them and dosing, etc. I personally chose to only supplement for the low Testosterone because that would give me the biggest benefit at the time. Also, i didn't like the thought of getting all 3 hormones and not know which one i don't like.

Hope makes sense.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic