Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

female aas question

rolldice

rolldice

VIP Member
Jul 13, 2011
Fiancé is on pellets but doc says she can go to injectable test now. She was on BioT and I told her to ask what the injectable is but no answer as of yet. Anyone know what it would be?

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Probably Testosterone Cypionate.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Yep, cyp. My wife did it for a couple years. She started with 50 mg a month of cyp and worked up to 100mg month. Sounds miniscule to us but her doc said doing it at a lower dose and allowing it to clear prevents most andro sides in the long term.

Her sex drive went from "keep your pelvis 6 feet away from me at all times" to "Don't be a bitch, I don't care if it is sore, use your mouth if you are too much of a sissy to do it again today"

It is feast or famine at the Jipped house. Also, long term there will be some andro sides, hair growth, acne ect. 3 on 1 off helped a lot. She also had more energy (obviously) and was the fittest of her life. She quit working for that doctor and did T again.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yep, cyp. My wife did it for a couple years. She started with 50 mg a month of cyp and worked up to 100mg month. Sounds miniscule to us but her doc said doing it at a lower dose and allowing it to clear prevents most andro sides in the long term.
Just curious, are you saying that she did 1 shot per month, or are you saying she broke that dose up into 2 or 4 shots for the month? Sounds like just 1x/month, which doesn't sound optimal in terms of levels and in terms of side effects. Would 50mg/4 1x/week keep your levels from spiking/dropping, and won't the spike have more potential for andro sides?

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Just curious, are you saying that she did 1 shot per month, or are you saying she broke that dose up into 2 or 4 shots for the month? Sounds like just 1x/month, which doesn't sound optimal in terms of levels and in terms of side effects. Would 50mg/4 1x/week keep your levels from spiking/dropping, and won't the spike have more potential for andro sides?
you read it right. 1 shot a month. Yes, it is not optimal for test levels for a man or a body builder but reduced sides for a woman. Her doc was an OB/GYN but also a TRT doc for men and women 2 days a week. He had the protocol down very well to reduce androgenic sides in women while maximizing benefit. I did TRT with him for a while and it was awesome he really got me dialed in. It was just too expensive as he catered to rich dudes with trophy wives and aging rich guys wives who wanted to keep their rich man from leaving with a younger woman.

I think if a woman used T weekly even with a smaller dose she would quickly get androgenic sides. Don't think of it like you would yourself, this is for a woman. It is important for a woman to maintain a good ratio to prevent sides. Just bump the T up and let it fall. Yes there is a drop off but it is healthier for the woman from what I have been told by the doc.

In adult women, the average Testosterone levels can range from about 15 to 70 ng/dL, while Estrogen levels can range from about 15 to 350 pg/mL.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
What I’m seeing is 50-75mg test cyp EW with really no sides. If you go over 100 they start.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Not sure what the goal is but my wife has the musculature of most 18-20 year old gym bros at 5' 135lbs and hasn't lost any size running 15mg/wk TRT. Most women need far less than 30mg/wk to grow and have positive libido effects.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Not sure what the goal is but my wife has the musculature of most 18-20 year old gym bros at 5' 135lbs and hasn't lost any size running 15mg/wk TRT. Most women need far less than 30mg/wk to grow and have positive libido effects.
The effects of T on women vary considerably, benefits and sides. Attached is data from the only study I'm aware of on women given graded doses of TE. The concentrations in this graphic were measured after 24 weeks of weekly TE administration, 7 days after the previous shot, so they represent the lowest blood T conc during treatment. At 7 days the blood conc is about 1/3 of what it would be a day or two after the inj. So their peak T conc is likely 2.5 x what is shown here. I have clients on pellets and sc inj with blood levels from low 100's to 600 after a pellet. Even at the same dosing, some grow like a week with few sides, others have sides but don't increase lean mass or strength to any great degree, its all script so they are getting legit T. Genetics are huge.

Attachments

• Women T Graded Dosing.jpg
    Women T Graded Dosing.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 39
W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
you read it right. 1 shot a month. Yes, it is not optimal for test levels for a man or a body builder but reduced sides for a woman. Her doc was an OB/GYN but also a TRT doc for men and women 2 days a week. He had the protocol down very well to reduce androgenic sides in women while maximizing benefit. I did TRT with him for a while and it was awesome he really got me dialed in. It was just too expensive as he catered to rich dudes with trophy wives and aging rich guys wives who wanted to keep their rich man from leaving with a younger woman.

I think if a woman used T weekly even with a smaller dose she would quickly get androgenic sides. Don't think of it like you would yourself, this is for a woman. It is important for a woman to maintain a good ratio to prevent sides. Just bump the T up and let it fall. Yes there is a drop off but it is healthier for the woman from what I have been told by the doc.

In adult women, the average Testosterone levels can range from about 15 to 70 ng/dL, while Estrogen levels can range from about 15 to 350 pg/mL.
On an absolute scale, young adult women with exception of certain periods of the menstrual cycle (maybe) have more total circulating T than E. 15 pg/ml = 1.5 ng/dl to 350 pg/ml = 35 ng/dl. What most docs don't understand is that testosterone is the major circulating hormone in young women, to say women don't need testosterone, only estrogen, makes no sense at any age. It is no wonder older women with near zero T feel like shit (mentally and physically).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic