Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Feeling good.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Summer will be gone soon so I'm loosing up on my strict diet. I ran a slight deficit dropped maybe 3 lbs but I don't turn into a load during the off season so it's not much of a cut.

It just feels good to open up the diet. If I want a lunch that's more carb loaded, I'm not concerned that I may fall 20g short on my protein at the end of the day. Then there's the before bed snack; God I love my donuts. Life's to short to be pressing 24/7/365.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
I know how you feel, I've been doing well with my diet lately. Always good to treat yourself. I know I tend to zero in on my specific goals and what I'm doing to get there. Before I know it, it's been a couple months and I don't even remember what a donut tastes like lol. Need to remember to reward myself and enjoy the things I like. Moderation.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Archery starts in a another month so my priorities shift. The gym is still there but I don't push as hard.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Always feels great to be less strict. I'm just now being strict again since my 6-pack isn't as deep. Had myself a little mini-bulk.

Glad you're doing great! (This is hulksmash btw)

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
We've got about a month left of good weather here in NY and I look forward to enjoying it, I definitely wont be passing up extra beers with golf or anything that comes off a grill!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic