Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Feedback on MP's Tamoxifen

G

Grizzly Adams

Mar 27, 2012
Looking for RECENT feedback on the nolva, I just got some recently and then started to see all of these threads at IM about bunk stuff from MP. I havent seen any posts anywhere else about problems though so looking for some feedback here before I start my next cycle.

Again, only looking for RECENT use of nolva feedback

G

Grizzly Adams

Mar 27, 2012
Nobody is/has used their nolva recently?

Could a MP rep chime in and let me know if there really has been any issues lately or if it was just some people talking trash in another forum?

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I saw this also. A fella posted some lab report showing his estrogen was elevated supposedly while on MP Adex. The same forum has bro's posting all praise for MP. The guy complaining is a rep for another sponsor or something. The guy cursed at me when I made a post supporting MP. I've used him for a long time and stand by him...MANPOWER RULES!

G

Grizzly Adams

Mar 27, 2012
I saw this also. A fella posted some lab report showing his estrogen was elevated supposedly while on MP Adex. The same forum has bro's posting all praise for MP. The guy complaining is a rep for another sponsor or something. The guy cursed at me when I made a post supporting MP. I've used him for a long time and stand by him...MANPOWER RULES!

Reps! Thanks for replying. Yea, I have never heard one bad thing about MP until all these posts at IM. I just wanted to make sure I was g2g with my stuff for PCT. You really dont want to take a chance that there was a bad batch or something when your recovery is on the line.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
I have made a few orders and used several products from MP with no complaints. I have some tamox from him, but haven't used it yet.

To be honest, MP is one of the only suppliers I openly recommend.

M

MANPOWER REP

Jul 3, 2011

Thanks brotha!!
We guarantee everything nothing has changed. We have one of the best feedbacks overall if not the best and i dont think everyone likes that
:)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic