Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

FBI arrests men in anabolic steroids case

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
The FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force has arrested two San Antonio men on charges of conspiracy to distribute anabolic steroids.

An FBI spokesman said the task force consists of members who come from a variety of state, local and federal agencies who have other investigative jurisdictions, and that's why a drug investigation was opened into the activities of Amar Naim Tharee, 28, and Ahmed Aydan Hannon Al-Bishara, 24. There is no known terrorism link, according to court records.

A criminal complaint affidavit shows the task force used confidential informants to buy steroids from Tharee at his workplace, a moving and U-Haul business in the 5600 block of Babcock Road, and his apartment in the 8700 block of Datapoint Drive.

The affidavit said Tharee sold 20 vials to an informant, in one transaction, for $2,300, and that there were other transactions since January.

The affidavit said Al-Bishara was also observed, sometimes in the Yellow Cab he drives, delivering boxes containing needles and syringes and vials of Testosterone Enanthate and Nandrolene Decanoate to Tharee and to the informants.

At one point, the affidavit said, agents watched Al-Bishara get a box of the items from an unidentified man, who had them after walking out of a medical/nursing assistant training school called Texas Covenant Education, at Fredericksburg and Zarzamora Roads. It was not immediately clear if the steroids were stolen from the business. The FBI did not elaborate.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
This is what they are wasting their time on, chasing taxi drivers selling gear?

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
That shit is insane we are in a ****ing bullshit police state these lazy mother ****ers have nothing better to do, they are as useful as the ****tards thats hide in the bushes with their radar gun!

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
maybe LE should quit trying to **** us and go after real criminals and terrorists....they are worthless in my opinion, they show up after the devastation and prevent very little, maybe because they are wasting time on stupid shit like busting people like this

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Yep and when they put it into the news, they'll make it sound like they busted the worst criminals with the largest amount of "dangerous" drugs imaginable. . . when in truth it was only enough for a few modest cycles.

hoodlum

hoodlum

MuscleHead
Jan 3, 2012
I like how as soon as middle eastern names pop up, they feel the need to state that there is no known terrorism link. I don't think I've seen that line in a juice bust before, I was unaware it was a common connection.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
maybe LE should quit trying to **** us and go after real criminals and terrorists....they are worthless in my opinion, they show up after the devastation and prevent very little, maybe because they are wasting time on stupid shit like busting people like this

Or because they can't predict the future? lol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
First let me say that after having bombs go off in my back yard I'm pretty pissed off that a terrorism task force is looking at steroids. I'm hoping based on the fact that they busted Haji with it, that it was incidental.

But seriously wtf was in those vials? 2300 bucks for 20 vials? Did they use platinum as the carrier for the hormone? Just another example of government over spending!

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
And those cowards are armed to the teeth all these task forces are a joke!

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
First let me say that after having bombs go off in my back yard I'm pretty pissed off that a terrorism task force is looking at steroids. I'm hoping based on the fact that they busted Haji with it, that it was incidental.

But seriously wtf was in those vials? 2300 bucks for 20 vials? Did they use platinum as the carrier for the hormone? Just another example of government over spending!

They have to drum up the cost for the media. I can imagine how excited the dealer was when he thought he was getting 2300$ for 20 vials.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Possible hgh? Maybe a kit plus some aas...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
The real pisser is they're lumping terrorism to working out, lifting and bettering your appearance\health. Unless they were using proceeds to fund terror?

''The FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force has arrested two San Antonio men on charges of conspiracy to distribute anabolic steroids.'''

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic