Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Favorite Workout Machine

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I really like em all, actually...the paramount lat pulldown, cybex row, hammer strengths...love them all.

But my all time favorite is this one:

gym-etiquette-dont-make-eye-contact-with-woman-doing-this-funny-picture-15194_zpsf49c56f9.jpg

I stay awake at nights thinking about it.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
damn, I can never see your attachments at work.

For me, deadlift station, squat rack/cage and dips.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
mine actually are the hammer smiths.....LOVE them. all of them. i am a member at several gyms in the dallas area, like 6 of them, but one of them has every hammer smith known to man.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
damn, I can never see your attachments at work.

I think the reason you dont see them is because i use url links instead of actually uploading from my machine. something is blocking the url.

i've tried time and time again to upload from my machine but i've run into too many issues, limitations and problems in doing so.

but i am glad you mentioned it because that is a problem. the pics i post or meant to be seen by everyone no matter where they are or what they are using to browse. I'm going to have to rethink the matter.

thanks for saying something.

the texson

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
The gripper machine of course!

There is a Hammer Strength Lat Pulldown I have only seen an used at 1 Gold's, it's freaking amazing, I can't even find a picture of it online. It has 2 handles that rotate and about 3 other motion points on it.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I think the reason you dont see them is because i use url links instead of actually uploading from my machine. something is blocking the url.

i've tried time and time again to upload from my machine but i've run into too many issues, limitations and problems in doing so.

but i am glad you mentioned it because that is a problem. the pics i post or meant to be seen by everyone no matter where they are or what they are using to browse. I'm going to have to rethink the matter.

thanks for saying something.

the texson

Feel free to PM me the links anytime, I love distractions at work!....it happens when everyone does it. Nothing new....some pics I see and others I don't.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Feel free to PM me the links anytime, I love distractions at work!....it happens when everyone does it. Nothing new....some pics I see and others I don't.

if i don't come up with a better solution, i will do that.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I like the squat rack, it's my favorite place to curl.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
The monolift. Nothing says I'm a fat lazy power lifter and NO I will NOT walk my squats out!!!

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Personally I don't go nuts for the Hammer- Strength plate loaded machines , I worked in a gym that had the complete Hammer line and my belief is their stuff is great for people with injuries, but otherwise it makes the user unrealistically strong in certain portions of the movement . If it becomes too integral in your workouts over more basic free weight exercises you can blow out the lines of your physique and lose a lot of your tie-ins because your stabilisers aren't fully recruited . My favourite machines are the original Nautilus Pullover and the Nautilus lying leg curl , a really basic T-bar row modelled after a barbell hinged in the corner and a good Hack Squat .

JOMO

JOMO

Jul 5, 2012
Only machine I just recently started using was the "seated dip machine" to finish off triceps. And..thats about it. Can't to regular dips cause my shoulder will probably detach itself and my arm will be lying on the floor.

Ryda

Ryda

Mar 23, 2013
Don't really touch machines apart from on back and legs but really feeling the incline bench machine recently

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic