Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Favorite bulking Stack?

B

Bennny C

Mar 8, 2011
What's your favorite bulking blend and/or stack?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
My favorite stack for adding mass is Test Prop/NPP/Drol/T3. I also make sure I'm eating to grow since if I'm not eating I won't be growing.

B

Bennny C

Mar 8, 2011
That sounds nice but I'm having problems finding a good source for NPP.The only source that I found that had good NPP is no longer around.

Sep 11, 2012
750mg test enanthate weekly, 600mg deca weekly, 300mg test suspension weekly, 350mg anadrol weekly for 6-8 weeks depending on the person and the bloodwork. Run the injectables for 12-16 weeks maybe longer depending on the person. This is not for the beginner period. This is for someone with tons of years and experience. If you try this be ready for your bp to go up, your blood to thicken, your cholesterol to go up and your estrogen to go up so keep tons of anastazole and nolvadex on hand. Also keep all the proper supps to combat all the negative sides. Those are just a few. On the up side you will gain tons of size and strength. Hcg will be needed most def. It would be wise to get bloodwork done frequently just to be safe. Be safe out there. I ran this in 07 and got enormous. I went from 225 to 265 in the matter of about 8 weeks. I plateaued there and started shedding fat and still building muscle. I had to get new close for work and personal. I regret not doing bloodwork, this cycle made my bp go up for months but I got it back down to normal.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
750mg test enanthate weekly, 600mg deca weekly, 300mg test suspension weekly, 350mg anadrol weekly for 6-8 weeks depending on the person and the bloodwork. Run the injectables for 12-16 weeks maybe longer depending on the person. This is not for the beginner period. This is for someone with tons of years and experience. If you try this be ready for your bp to go up, your blood to thicken, your cholesterol to go up and your estrogen to go up so keep tons of anastazole and nolvadex on hand. Also keep all the proper supps to combat all the negative sides. Those are just a few. On the up side you will gain tons of size and strength. Hcg will be needed most def. It would be wise to get bloodwork done frequently just to be safe. Be safe out there. I ran this in 07 and got enormous. I went from 225 to 265 in the matter of about 8 weeks. I plateaued there and started shedding fat and still building muscle. I had to get new close for work and personal. I regret not doing bloodwork, this cycle made my bp go up for months but I got it back down to normal.[/QUOTE

Ive done a similar cycle to this a few years ago and it was spot on...I got huge and strength through the roof

Sep 11, 2012
750mg test enanthate weekly, 600mg deca weekly, 300mg test suspension weekly, 350mg anadrol weekly for 6-8 weeks depending on the person and the bloodwork. Run the injectables for 12-16 weeks maybe longer depending on the person. This is not for the beginner period. This is for someone with tons of years and experience. If you try this be ready for your bp to go up, your blood to thicken, your cholesterol to go up and your estrogen to go up so keep tons of anastazole and nolvadex on hand. Also keep all the proper supps to combat all the negative sides. Those are just a few. On the up side you will gain tons of size and strength. Hcg will be needed most def. It would be wise to get bloodwork done frequently just to be safe. Be safe out there. I ran this in 07 and got enormous. I went from 225 to 265 in the matter of about 8 weeks. I plateaued there and started shedding fat and still building muscle. I had to get new close for work and personal. I regret not doing bloodwork, this cycle made my bp go up for months but I got it back down to normal.[/QUOTE

Ive done a similar cycle to this a few years ago and it was spot on...I got huge and strength through the roof

I loved it. Did you do bloodwork and take care with supps? Any problems that I mentioned?

Sep 11, 2012

I loved it. Did you do bloodwork and take care with supps? Any problems that I mentioned?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
What's your favorite bulking blend and/or stack?

I like to keep it simple. Test and Deca. I'll use Tren with that combo every once in a while but run caber along with it.

I would suggest keeping it simple to anyone but as Iron mentioned, the food is what makes you grow.

HDH

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
That's it no one else has got a good bulking cycle? And another key thing is how much of the gains did you keep?

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
What I'm running now is going good. About to bump it up to 200mg/day of tren.

Tren Ace 100mg ED
Sust 350mg EOD
Deca 300mg EOD
EQ 300mg EOD
Drol 100mg ED
GH 10iu ED
Lantus 30iu ED

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Eat Big to grow is Rule #1

Test/Nan/Methandrostenolone.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
like CFM says, eating like a nut is key..

for me it was test c/dbol/tren.. this was a few years back.. put on about 30 pnds..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic