Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead -Documentary

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
I watched the Doc Imaybe 6 months ago. It was on Netflix and it was intresting. The guy is bent on drinking food and I have nothing against that but I enjoy food way to much to "drink it" all the time lol.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I watched the Doc Imaybe 6 months ago. It was on Netflix and it was intresting. The guy is bent on drinking food and I have nothing against that but I enjoy food way to much to "drink it" all the time lol.

im sure he owns a liquid diet company or something, there is always a hidden agenda. ill have to see if I can locate a copy.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
im sure he owns a liquid diet company or something, there is always a hidden agenda. ill have to see if I can locate a copy.

Yeah I'm sure. The guy did loose a ton of weight and there is another guy in it, I think is a truck driver, that does it also and the changes are crazy. I tried to look for it on youtube but this cam up first and I was side tracked lol

Last edited by a moderator:
usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
The girl with the forearm tattoo scares me. :-ss
I watch the documentary one day when I was bored. It seems like a marketing movie to make you join the program and buy the juicer. Gotta be careful on this diet because all the sugar in all the fruit will raise your triglycerides.

M

mac15

Jan 4, 2012
Yes, I've watched this documentary. The guy who made it is Australian, and touts the benefits of juicing. Mind you, after some research I've come to understat that Breville juicers aren't actually the best type of juicer to use. Anywho... One thing I will agree with is the benefits of juicing your greens. You could definitely 'drink' two or three lbs of lettuce,kale,celery, etc but I think you'd feel like a rabbit after eating that as big ass salad. lol Mainly the thing I got from this doc is that people aren't getting enough greens in their diets and this is a useful tool for that. Sadly, I don't own a juicer.

Rancor, nice find, bro. I was mesmerized by those two gorgeous ladies. Did you see the guy in the video who walked behind her while she was doing her one arm rows? That was pretty hilarious, like "Oh, damn... I didn't see the video camera there."

Pit, she's not that scary, is she? lol Don't worry, I'll be your wingman. ;)

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
Yeah I saw that "oh crap" look lol.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
It was good for those who need it, a great way to start fixing yourself.

dantheman

dantheman

Mar 20, 2012
posting on old thread, but tried this diet, and it was too expensive and time consuming and all it got out of it was if you just drink any juice for every meal, you will loose weight, your basiclly on a liquid diet, just drink naked juice for every meal and nothing else..would save much "juicing"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic