Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Facebook decides to censor the British Medical Journal for calling out problematic vaccine trials

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
I don’t mess with FAKEBOOK. Once I seen how political that dumpster fire got I stopped supporting little soy boys Meta world. That and twit land. Another place that is supposed to be your own personal page and views but censors your shit and bans you for having a view that’s not theirs. Too weird of a world for me.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I'm a zero social media person!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
So funny to see FB deciding what is misinformation. I'm beginning to see an abrupt turn-around in public opinion against Big Tech. They were considered the wonder kids who were keys to enabling a connected world. Now more and more people are seeing them as monopolistic robber baron villains bent on domination. Screw those a-holes.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
So funny to see FB deciding what is misinformation. I'm beginning to see an abrupt turn-around in public opinion against Big Tech. They were considered the wonder kids who were keys to enabling a connected world. Now more and more people are seeing them as monopolistic robber baron villains bent on domination. Screw those a-holes.
Actually, the white house/Biden admin tells FB and Twitter what is misinformation, and therefore what to censor. Psaki told us that, remember?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Truth.

Attachments

• misinformation.jpg
    misinformation.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 43
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic