Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

F-n non-supporters!

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
How in the Fukc are American based companies allowed to deny shipping to APO/FPO addresses?!? WTF?! I could go on and on ranting about how much we do and how it sucks and we still keep doing it but its a wast of time. I look all over for a good deal on protein and sure enough, all the websites i find that dont have overly inflated prices, either charge a shit ton for shipping to make up for their lower cost, or wont ship to a military address to begin with.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Got a facebook account? If so - Use it. Each company like prosource.net, bb.com dpsnutrition all have facebook pages. Go ask them there and that may help bring public opinion down on them and cause a change. First though, is there some legit reason why they can't ship there or is it just that they won't?

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
oh you can bet i put their asses on blast on FB. Most of these places just delete your post. We deal with this bullshit all the time. Bodybuilding.com a few other places do ship here but their prices are not the lowest and they charge for shipping and handling.

its no big deal. it just pisses me off when i find what i think is a good deal untill i get ready to order.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
yea that sucks bro. the military should have a supplement surplus store or something considering how strenuous your daily routines are!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic