Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Expired sus

roc

roc

VIP Member
Jan 11, 2011
Dates means crap, unless they were stored outside in the heat. I’ve done test, winny, and tren this past run and that shit expired 2014 and got great results, the tren still gave me horrible cough!!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Noob question, but could you add a little BA to it to kill anything that's hanging around? Or if its not been used is that a non-issue. Is the fear more that the compound might break down or degrade?

Last edited:
Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
It may or may not be 10mg - 15mg under the original dose . I would not throw them away.. why ???

roc

roc

VIP Member
Jan 11, 2011
Noob question, but could you add a little BA to it to kill anything that's hanging around? Or if its not been used is that a non-issue. Is the fear more that the compound might break down or degrade?

If your that worried, I would heat it on the stove in a pan with some water, ba would add pip.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

I don't see how bacteria or anything else could get into the vial if it is sealed properly....Even degradation would be doubtful if it is stored in a cool, no light environment....

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
I shot some Norma enanthate that expired in 2012 last year. Didn't notice a difference between it and the unexpired stuff that I use.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Storing up is a great idea. Do you all think storing up power is a better option than already brewed?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Storing up is a great idea. Do you all think storing up power is a better option than already brewed?
I think storing powder may be better for space albeit make sure you keep everything needed to complete the brewing on hand as that may be impossible to obtain someday as well.
for me brewing is a waste of time as cheap as stuff is and I have no idea WTF I am doing as well as IF anything LE oriented ever were to occur I sure as shit don't want to be looked upon as a "manufacturer" just my paranoia I guess but for me it is cheap assed insurance.;)

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Blast them!!

If they were in a 10ml vial that had been used Id say dump em but amps should fine.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic