Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

etalaze scam for $310 beware

N

Nate2010

Sep 15, 2010
Just wanted to share my experience with etalaze with you. I decided to use etalaze based on reviews from the site eroids and chose sustanon 250 amps made by organon and 1,000 count bottle of 5 mg anabol (dbol) tabs for my second cycle. I placed my ordered and was asked to send funds which I did and have not heard from etalaze.net since, that was 7 weeks ago.

I hate to go public but these guys do not return emails using the email provided onsite and they are obviously still doing business sicne the site is up and people are making review posts on eroids about it. My loss, my advice do not do business with a rather new and unknown source like etalaze that is no doubt being pumped up by fake members created by himself.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Well i know your post was in the best of intentions to keep others from getting scammed so thanks for that, in the future don't use bullshit guys with no rep..lol

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I just signed up over there to see what was going on. Im guessing if I speak my mind, I will be banned instantly.. :)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I just signed up over there to see what was going on. Im guessing if I speak my mind, I will be banned instantly.. :)

Has that stopped you before? :)

A simple internet search of eroids could have saved you some of your hard earned money.

Etalaze

Etalaze

Mar 23, 2013
Hi, mate please let me know your order number, be sure we will take care of you. Contact us.

Etalaze

Etalaze

Mar 23, 2013
Why edit what its wrong with my post? just trying to help here.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Why edit what its wrong with my post? just trying to help here.

Why is this shit even being posted here. Take care of your shit somewhere else, like maybe in private. Why in the hell are you guys handling this kinda shit on a steroid free forum.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi, mate please let me know your order number, be sure we will take care of you. Contact us.

He'll have to contact you at whatever shady board you are on since I have activated my Anti-Troll repellant.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic