Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

ESPN: Peyton Manning to sign with Denver Broncos

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Its a 5 year contract so it will be interesting to see what happens with Tebow.

forklift

forklift

Sep 18, 2011
They got to trade him, Jacksonville I'm thinking. Just for jersey sales and let him and Gabbert battle it out for the starting job..I am not a Tebow fan in part cause of where I am from, but him and Jones-drew would lead the league in rushing if the panthers don't get another quality tailback. Really don't make sense, dolphins made much more sense. I have never seen a player like Tebow get shafted and criticized so bad for what he is and what he has done, he just keeps proving the doubters wrong..even though his mechanics will never change..he is what he is.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
I respect Tebow, but I wouldn't want him as the starter on my team. Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy with Vick, either. Now, Peyton, I'd love but my team is the Eagles, and there's no way my fat ass coach would ever give up total control of the offense.
I'm just a touch disgruntled!

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Tebow just needs some more time to mature IMO. Don't even get me started with Vick! Manning.......when he's hot, he's hot, and when he's not, he's not, ya know?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
No one wants tebow, he will wind up being cut. Peyton got a 18mil gaurantee for the first year, no medical protection. Fair deal imo.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
The Broncos will try to trade Tebow to get something in exchange for him. If no other team bites on it, the Broncos will release him. Tebow is nice guy & everything but I still don't think he has the skills to be a successful starting QB in the NFL.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
what are we thinking Denver wants for him..5 or 6 round pick?
I just wish my Eagles would bring in a real linebacker! we need linebackers and safeties!

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
I was surprised Reggie Wayne didnt follow him to Denver

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic