Members
Latest Member
Nickobat

Eric Spoto Chasing the World Record Raw Bench

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Here is some recent training footage of Eric Spoto.
In this footage he does 725lbs for and easy single using a Titan Ram. Looks like Eric Spoto will be ready to challenge for
the record this year!

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Nice lift!!! I think we have the same shorts ;) similarity ends there though lol

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Wow that was clean and easy and that bar was flex'n!

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
The guy is sick strong. Ridiculous! Check his monster forearms out! I guess he is a profession arm wrestler. Unreal press! I would LOVE to see this cat smash Mendy's record. I am betting it would be a very clean press. So much has surrounded Mendy's raw record....many view it as a touch and go. Hopefully, Eric will get it soon! Any idea how much Eric weighs! He looks thick as fuck!

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
The guy is sick strong. Ridiculous! Check his monster forearms out! I guess he is a profession arm wrestler. Unreal press! I would LOVE to see this cat smash Mendy's record. I am betting it would be a very clean press. So much has surrounded Mendy's raw record....many view it as a touch and go. Hopefully, Eric will get it soon! Any idea how much Eric weighs! He looks thick as fuck!

Not trying to blow smoke up your ass Hawk, that's how you look and your fat ass big giant benching forearms too. I can't wait to see what you have in you raw bench. I think he can break the record too, looking forward to seeing it!

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Eric hitting 635 for reps

Last edited by a moderator:
hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Not trying to blow smoke up your ass Hawk, that's how you look and your fat ass big giant benching forearms too. I can't wait to see what you have in you raw bench. I think he can break the record too, looking forward to seeing it!

Your words are kind but bro, I don't know if I have what he has. Fucker is strong as hell. He is playing with 600+ like some guys do with 315. Give credit where credit is due. I would be tickled with a 600+ bench at 242. Eric is in a league of his own right now. I mean seriously???!!! 635 for reps??? WOW!!!!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Holy shit, that's just plain stupid right there.....forearms the size of most guys quads!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic