Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Ephedrine availability

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Ephedrine is somewhat controlled, I believe mostly because it is a precursor to crystal meth. You can get it as a bronchodilator at pharmacies. As far as weight loss there is lots of snake oil out there and its like finding a needle in a haystack for one that has Ephedrine HCL. Does anyone have any recommendations on what to get or where to go?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
You do know removing the oxygen molecule from E makes methamphetamine. A guy knows a guy who told someone this.

baitslinger

baitslinger

Oct 28, 2014
You can get Bronkaid or Primatene tabs at most pharmacy. Just have to ask the pharmacist and show your ID.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Straight ephedrine hcl is sold plenty in Canada.... I used to "import" it all the time but now Canada won't ship to the US... so, if you have a friend or live close to the border.....

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I would be curious to hear from people who have used both.
The straight ephedrine vs the
Ephedrine/guaf

Bronkaid has 25mg ephedrine AND
400 mg of guaf. I’ve never really researched exactly what guaf is or what it does. But it seems like high doses of something we do t want or need.
A deterrent so to speak.

I’ve tried it and I like that it opens me
Up, I do t like that it makes me feel coo coo

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I’ve used Kaizen Bolt ephedrine which is straight and doesn’t contains guaf, and I’ve use plenty of Bronkaid. I felt no significant difference in effect. One wasn’t superior to the other.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hmm.... good to know for when I go to Canada. I’ll have to stock up. Any suggestions on where to get it from?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic