Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Energy Care Bands?

GarnetandGold

GarnetandGold

Aug 15, 2011
EnergyCare Bands are those wrist bands you see Jay, Phil and Ronnie wearing......Is it Hype or Real..........this is a little bit from their site:

Everything in the universe, including the human body, consists of energy that vibrates at varying frequencies. These vibrations influence the human body’s electrical and chemical processes. The body’s energy field can be stronger or weaker, depending upon the level of these frequencies. High frequencies are synonymous with superior health and physical performance, while low frequencies have an adverse effect. Over time, these low frequencies have a negative impact on the body and decrease nerve conduction, reducing the nervous system’s efficiency and effectiveness. As a result, the immune system can become compromised, resulting in an increased risk of illness and serious health issues.

EnergyCare Bands contain a brand new scientific discovery called Atraxlite™. This proprietary technology consists of a high, positive frequency which is embedded inside our products. This high frequency positively impacts the body by attracting natural light energy and pulling it into the bloodstream, thereby maximizing the body’s ability to absorb natural light energy.

Being that the human body is made of almost 70% water, the natural light energy that is absorbed begins to align and restructure stressed water molecules through the Molecular Alignment Process. This process, known as MAP, improves oxygen flow throughout the body, strengthening its pathways of energy and correcting unbalanced energy levels. Essentially, EnergyCare products aid the body in returning to its natural state.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Hype. People will say what is required when checks get cashed

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
the mind is a powerful thing! you see these things all over the place, align everything and blah blah blah! what makes me laugh is all the people that swear by them and try to sell them to you and then the next time you see them they arent even wearing one and are pushing the next new healing miracle on you!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Everytime I see someone wearing one that isnt getting paid to I think, yup, another persons money they got.
I wonder if they will make one for your cock?

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Its the placebo effect for $29.99. That and they have become a fashion add-on just like any other "live strong" or Breast cancer awareness bracelet. I wont lie, my wife and i have them, but she has been making me try every herbal/fad health and wellness thing to give us every advantage we can have at making another baby. I know its all it peoples head, but the power of the placebo effect is strong with some people. I just play along to pacify her.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic