Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Elevated creatine

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Var could have caused that. Can you give blood?

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
I'm sorry dear

Why u had headaches
Aspirin will help
Heck I think they can remove blood
No matter what u got this

No doubt

I'm in remission NHL for over 30yrs now
As a kid had it 2x
Stage 1 and 2

Never let it slow me I still live life full out

Heck I believe in using "stuff" to keep me going

I'm starting to believe dnp may help

Many prayers

S

sec0107

TID Lady Member
Dec 28, 2012
DD - no not caused by Var, just one of those thing...genetics if anything. And, no....I will have phlebotomy but not with the purpose of donation, eliminated blood to take pressure of the organs.

Thanks ITAWOLF, your words of encouragement very uplifting (pun intended)....I started med protocol yesterday, aspirin is in the mix, along with 1/2 dozen others.

I see the oncologist next week......and yes, I agree once that is sorted I would see if 'stuff' can be added in to keep me training and for overall wellbeing.

Prayers much appreciated....I'm very happy to hear of you beating NHL and living a long, healthy life! God Bless.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
DD - no not caused by Var, just one of those thing...genetics if anything. And, no....I will have phlebotomy but not with the purpose of donation, eliminated blood to take pressure of the organs.

Thanks ITAWOLF, your words of encouragement very uplifting (pun intended)....I started med protocol yesterday, aspirin is in the mix, along with 1/2 dozen others.

I see the oncologist next week......and yes, I agree once that is sorted I would see if 'stuff' can be added in to keep me training and for overall wellbeing.

Prayers much appreciated....I'm very happy to hear of you beating NHL and living a long, healthy life! God Bless.
Thank you dear
I think the best I can say is keep positive!!
Even with my background and all the surgeries I don't let life keep me down

My motto

My life
My love

Mlml

It's how u see it

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
SS okay I get it already:p:p:p

Good study the dosing protocol and follow up while off and then on again over a period of years gives it alot of credence

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Just wanted to make sure everyone including those with reading ADD saw my post lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic