Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

elbow pain!!!!

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
I am cruising on 250mg of test e, what else can I use for this elbow pain? If deca how much. I got a large supply of supps. Please help

BuildBigger

BuildBigger

Aug 27, 2012
The test may be the issue as it decreases your collagen synthesis by a vast amount so when you damage your tendons during heavy training with weights the recovery rate can be as low as 1/5th of the normal rate but your muscles will continue to grow applying more stress to the tendons. This is why it is common to see steroid users with tendon ruptures or injury.
As far as I am aware a 2:1 ratio test/deca (within reason is most common) around 600mg test / 300mg deca.
Maybe try a combination of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM, even though this is for joints it does help the connective tissues, anti-inflammatory meds or Cissius could do the job

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I've written on other post about putting your elbow in a hot bucket of water with Epsom salt which you get at any pharmacy. There is a cream you can get from your doc called voltaren and I use it and it takes the pain away until you lift something heavy again but at least it does that. I pitched for many years and the only real way to get rid of that tennis elbow that I know of and many docs and trainers have told me is ant-inflamitories and rest. Good luck this could be a very nagging injury I'm dealing with it and two of friends are out of the gym because of it so be careful and don't overdue it. Listen to your body it will tell you when you need to stop something.

H

hunkstrum

Sep 15, 2012
If it's tendonitis, you may need methylprednisolone and rest, not more AAS.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Is the pain on the inside of the elbow? Actually stretching the wrist can help with tendonitis. Read an article about it, tried it, and it actually helped A LOT. I'll try to dig it up if you want.

If it's not tendonitis, it could be a strain and for that you need to rest it or at least work around it.

K

krashrt

Sep 24, 2012
Does your pinky ever get numb? With your palm facing up what part of your joint is the pain?

C

CKK

Sep 20, 2012
I am cruising on 250mg of test e, what else can I use for this elbow pain? If deca how much. I got a large supply of supps. Please help

Sorry bro but the only thing that is going to help that is a cortisone shot.....then you can maintain with constant icing and advil for the inflamation...CK LABS

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic