Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Elbow pain.

F

frankie

Jun 25, 2013
Does anyone else get pain behind there elbow while doing flat bench and tricep pull downs.This is the only two exercises that give me problems even if i go light i still get a pain,:(

49ER

Aug 21, 2013
My left elbow is ****ed ever since I went for a new pr on flat bench. It hurts when I extend and make a fist. Npp seems to be helping and I can train pain free when I take a little drol and dbol lol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Sounds like the pain is at the attachment. Your triceps are probably tight. Stretch them daily. See if there are one of those dollar a minute massage's at your mall or a local massage establishment. Tell them to work on your triceps for 15 minutes.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I have arthritis in my elbows, right one is worse than left. I just deal with it and take meds...

S

stevemc

Nov 19, 2011
A 10 day juice cleanse helps with inflammation a joint pain for sure I did it myself and it helped me alot.

F

frankie

Jun 25, 2013
Thanks for that guys,been taking extra fish oils on top of all the other stuff i already take lets hope this works.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Stretching, doing plenty of warm ups, and also using rocktape may help you with your issue.

S

shagmastuh

Jul 21, 2013
I have the same sharp pains in my left elbow as well, on both movements mentioned prior as well as overhead tricep extentions (bells). Putting pressure on it by pushing with my fingers and messaging as I go seems to be a temporary relief. I know stretching DAILY helps immensely. I have been meaning to put some sort of wrap or support band with a pressure point in the bend of my elbow where it hurts, but have yet to be able too. Once my shoulder is done road blocking my life I will give it a shot. SJA, what was that band you had Tagabi get?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
sory to say the longer u lift it will get worst...I just recovered from some really bad elbow problems..So bad i had fuild in my left side.I had to stop working triceps all together..I went from a 500 lbs bench down to 330 at the moment.Facts are they is no cure.Its the ugly side about weightlifting that they dont tell u about ....You become a criple old man with muscle..U look good but u feel cripple.And that coming from someone with well over 25 years and lost count really.I say to save your elbows just stop working the triceps to much and train them lite.At one time i was doing stnading up trcept extentions useing the barbell at 275 for 10 reps a set...So...just keep it toned down save your joints....dw

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I agree with dw.i have been getting back into boxing and those old wrist and elbow pains have come back.rest strapping and deep tissue massage.i had tennis elbow for f$&king years on and off meds and one day gone.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Mine is the same way, I use sleeves on heavy bench and started accupuncture.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic