Joannafit
What's New?

EGGS!!!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Costco wasn't that bad, 18 for $6.50, limit 2 so I grabbed 2. Case of 6 12oz egg whites was like $10.50

I will say, the eggs are noticeably smaller than the usual huge Costco eggs but I'm not complaining

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Speaking of Stoves, I grew up on Gas stoves, and I’ve also had the glass top electric. I actually like both, but really liking how the glass electronic cooks. So I don’t care if gas goes away. Sorry not sorry.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
I cant eat egg’s anymore they make my throat gross and taste like crap…. Need somethin else that doesnt include a sperm and an egg

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Yea, i'm gonna have to not eat them any longer at $28/60. That is just stupid to pay that. I may get them just for the kids, but i'll have to find other alternatives for myself, or we'll be spending that much often. Yea man.....fukk Cali!

heh heh heh:)
Yup shit hole…. I cant eat egg’s anymore…. What else can we pick from?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yup shit hole…. I cant eat egg’s anymore…. What else can we pick from?
I have been eating 4 per day, so if I were to cut them out, i'd just add 24g of protein from other sources, and 20 grams of fat from Olive oil or nuts, etc. I may just cut it down to 1-2 per day, and worry about the small difference via the above.

But the kids eat 1-2/d each, and the wife will eat them sometimes daily, usually in spurts. She also makes these homemade pancakes that my daughter likes, which uses a couple eggs in them. This isn't even counting anything we would need them for in baking.

I can just add in some other sources....beef, tuna, chicken, extra egg whites, whey, etc.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
I have been eating 4 per day, so if I were to cut them out, i'd just add 24g of protein from other sources, and 20 grams of fat from Olive oil or nuts, etc. I may just cut it down to 1-2 per day, and worry about the small difference via the above.

But the kids eat 1-2/d each, and the wife will eat them sometimes daily, usually in spurts. She also makes these homemade pancakes that my daughter likes, which uses a couple eggs in them. This isn't even counting anything we would need them for in baking.

I can just add in some other sources....beef, tuna, chicken, extra egg whites, whey, etc.
I cant eat tuna, or seafood …. Oh well meats and stuff maybe ill go on the paleo or rhinos diet

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Costco wasn't that bad, 18 for $6.50, limit 2 so I grabbed 2. Case of 6 12oz egg whites was like $10.50

I will say, the eggs are noticeably smaller than the usual huge Costco eggs but I'm not complaining
Did they have the 5-dozen eggs available?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Got 90 at sams for $25 today. These days that will last my family exactly one week. (wife and daughter are on keto. I'm carnivore) Up from $10 just a few weeks ago. I got 10 pounds of hamburger for about $40 up $6 from a month ago. And two cases of waters for about $7 each, up from $4.98 last year. The tuna I was getting at walmart for 0.70 per 6 ounce can is now almost $1.50 for a 4oz can.

Last edited:
beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
They give me way too much gas. As much as I enjoy them, I like a cool, unswollen anus even more.

Reactions: ceo
BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
Just a quick offset to the egg dilemma apocalypse news that we are seeing here.

New egg farm set to be completed in 2024 in Singamore HERE

New technology that is now producing more eggs in Canada HERE

Some interesting information about how egg laying always lower in the winter months HERE

Keep your chin up fellas.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Just a quick offset to the egg dilemma apocalypse news that we are seeing here.

New egg farm set to be completed in 2024 in Singamore HERE

New technology that is now producing more eggs in Canada HERE

Some interesting information about how egg laying always lower in the winter months HERE

Keep your chin up fellas.
Yeah, I'm just going to go ahead and say that they are most likely GMO.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic