jacobss
What's New?

Eggs And Cholesterol

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
so your saying no fast food ..... :p

You got it Turbo. If you want to control your cholesterol, start by getting rid of the junk food and fast food. Also, cut back on high GI carbs (sugary foods). Eat whole foods that you cook from scratch. And get plenty of exercise. If you still have a cholesterol problem after taking those steps, it is probably genetic and you'll need medicine to control it.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2013
You got it Turbo. If you want to control your cholesterol, start by getting rid of the junk food and fast food. Also, cut back on high GI carbs (sugary foods). Eat whole foods that you cook from scratch. And get plenty of exercise. If you still have a cholesterol problem after taking those steps, it is probably genetic and you'll need medicine to control it.

I agree, on certain points. It's not just high GI carbs, low CHO diets have been shown to decrease blood cholesterol. What we can surmise from available data is that all carb sources negatively effect our blood lipid panel.

Also, there is a product that was recently released, Numbus Nutrition Cadence. The owner sent out a handful of bottles to guys on and off cycle. The results were astounding, lipid profile increased, cholesterol dropped, etc etc

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I agree, on certain points. It's not just high GI carbs, low CHO diets have been shown to decrease blood cholesterol. What we can surmise from available data is that all carb sources negatively effect our blood lipid panel.

Also, there is a product that was recently released, Numbus Nutrition Cadence. The owner sent out a handful of bottles to guys on and off cycle. The results were astounding, lipid profile increased, cholesterol dropped, etc etc
Diesel your avi scares me lol

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Quite honestly Turbo, based upon some of the garbage that you post up about eating and the pics of food you eat I think eggs would be the healthiest item I have heard of you tossing down the gullet so eat away on the eggs my friend:)
Serious though........lol
Couldn't have responded better than this.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

R

Rhino76

Feb 27, 2014
I was doing 6-8 whole eggs daily for 4 months and my cholesterol was through the roof had to stop eating them and it dropped

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I was doing 6-8 whole eggs daily for 4 months and my cholesterol was through the roof had to stop eating them and it dropped

Sorry bud, but it wasn't the eggs. Too much evidence to the contrary.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Turbo you have an appetite like mine stick through eating clean for about a month and you will lose all desire for garbage foods.
Trust me I know it's tough. That shut is so addicting and easy to get.

D

doukkali

Apr 12, 2014
My own personal evidence. I ate a dozen whole eggs EVERY SINGLE DAY, without fail, for well over a year. Had my PHA done (was in the army at the time), and the doc says "your diet must be great because your cholesterol numbers are perfect." I looked her straight in the face, smiled, and said "I eat a dozen eggs every day." She was mortified and said "Whole eggs?!?! You can't do that!" I told her that my bloodwork was perfect so she should probably rethink her stance on whole eggs. About 6 months later, I saw her again and she had completely done a 180.

Whole eggs are amazing.
I totally believe you, my cholesterol was bad when I was banning eggs and eating only veggies and clean food, then I started eating at least 8 whole eggs per day and started exercising, my cholesterol became perfect.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Turbo you have an appetite like mine stick through eating clean for about a month and you will lose all desire for garbage foods.
Trust me I know it's tough. That shut is so addicting and easy to get.

The thing with cholesterol for me is, I've had my blood work done when I was eating real clean and still have bad cholesterol. All my cholesterols are bad.

POB, Howcome you mention cholesterol isn't as bad as it was thought to be? Doesn't it causes artery blockage?

Just curious.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic