Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

ED or EOD For Tren Injects??

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Geepers.............how are your side effects? I always do Tren A at EOD even though its pretty easy to tell ED is probably better. Unless you want to poke your self ED then EOD is fine.
Im doing Tren E for the first time and the sides are brutal for me. I was at only 300mg EW and I have had to back it down to 200mg EW just so I can get some kind of sleep. I was trying to run 400 EW but I haven't slept since cycle day one, 3 1/2 weeks ago.

I'm one of the lucky ones. Other than some mild night sweats, I tolerate tren will. I started brewing from finaplex h 15 years ago so it always fully dosed. I have ran as much as 150mg ed. At 55 Im not going to do that to myself anymore. I did have sides at that doseage, but I was shreaded at 240lbs also.

Cardio does suffer some, but Im ecto-meso body type so dieting has never been much of an issue, so cardio doesnt matter much to me.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Mmmmmm...................fina, Yes sir made me plenty of that. Assuming it was around 82mg, I would run a ml & 1/4 EOD and feel pretty good.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Geepers.............how are your side effects? I always do Tren A at EOD even though its pretty easy to tell ED is probably better. Unless you want to poke your self ED then EOD is fine.
Im doing Tren E for the first time and the sides are brutal for me. I was at only 300mg EW and I have had to back it down to 200mg EW just so I can get some kind of sleep. I was trying to run 400 EW but I haven't slept since cycle day one, 3 1/2 weeks ago.

I tolerate tren well. I never seem to have a problem. I brewed for many years, so I must have a tolerance. I have used 150mg a day, and with that had night sweats and a bit of an atitude. Im laid back naturally so never had serious rage issues.Unless Im posting on Mesorx.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Not an issue anymore:) Thank you Millard or cbs, whoever the dink was who banned me.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Hahaha..................Meso......................oh so long ago

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic