Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

ED or EOD For Tren Injects??

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
I'm trying to plan my next cycle and I'm going to throw tren into the mix for the first time. There seems to be verying opinions on ed or eod injects. Let me hear it...

arnold

arnold

Sep 9, 2010
I agree EOD is pretty much the norm for me when I run Tren which insn't very often.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
EOD injections makes for less pins which equals less scar tissue. The benefits of injecting ED would be:

1. Levels stay pretty constant and in most cases, side effects are reduced
2. Less overall oil is injected into each muscle, lessening the post injection/next day soreness (especially with these short esters)

Disadvantages:

1. You should have at least 8 different spots if you're pinning ED. With EOD injects that number can be reduced to only 4.
2.You don't get a "spike" in levels to use to your advantage. With EOD injects, your levels will spike 18-36 hours after injection (depending on acetate or propionate ester). With EOD injections, you can inject in the late morning on Monday and expect your levels to be at peak concentration the same time the next day through late afternoon. Shceduling injects to your advantage can greatly increase chances of better pumps while working out and a better sleep pattern.

Tren can wreak havoc on your sleeping habits, so personally I choose to go EOD and plan the injections to maximize levels as far as possible from when I will be sleeping.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I'm trying to plan my next cycle and I'm going to throw tren into the mix for the first time. There seems to be verying opinions on ed or eod injects. Let me hear it...

Doesnt make a damn difference

bgptbull81

bgptbull81

MuscleHead
Aug 26, 2010
100mg eod will work with some prop at 100mg and mast at 100mg also... ed injects are awesome unless you dont like to pin yourself . can get kinda sore with ed injects...

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
i like EOD injections over ED some of the bite it has will cripple me.

AeroSpaceEngineer

AeroSpaceEngineer

Sep 19, 2010
If you are going to be running Tren E ed or eod is NOT req'd. I'm just throwing that out there, I know it is probably obvious for most but for some it is not.

I

IBT

Sep 15, 2010
I have done it ED, EOD and Mon and Thurs only, I did not feel any difference.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
what Tren ester are you going to use... It makes a difference

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic