What's New?

Early AM Steroid Bust in Wareham, MA

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Steroids in liquid and pill form seized during raid

wpd_evidence_guarner120612i.jpg

WAREHAM - Around 6 a.m. Wednesday morning, Wareham detectives, with the assistance of State Police STOP team, executed a search warrant at 10 Alfred Street in Wareham. According to a Wareham police release, there were three people in the mobile home at the time of the raid.

The unit was secured without incident and the owner, 31-year-old Joseph Guarneri, was placed under arrest.

Police confiscated several vials containing liquid steroids and several baggies containing steroids in pill form. One suboxone tablet was also seized.

Guarneri was transported to the Wareham Police Station where he was processed and charged with possession of a Class E substance (steroids) and possession of Class B substance--subsequent offense (suboxone).

He was arraigned in Wareham Fourth District Court Wednesday afternoon.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
That lab is still around?

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I have heard of them before.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
This bust was not the lab getting busted, it was a buyer who was busted...

Not anymore. I heard ofthem as well, notsure when or where. Busts seemto be picking up lately.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
my bad,thanks for the clarification.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
are the orals superman (pep)?

wonder what caused the cops to get a search warrant. wonder if it was an int'l shipment rec'd that was opened, repackaged and then delivered.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
are the orals superman (pep)?

wonder what caused the cops to get a search warrant. wonder if it was an int'l shipment rec'd that was opened, repackaged and then delivered.

Who knows... Wareham isn't a very big town and they don't have much crime.

I am wondering how much money we spent in this wonderful commonwealth to get 120ml's of oils and a bunch of tabs off the street?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011

I am wondering how much money we spent in this wonderful commonwealth to get 120ml's of oils and a bunch of tabs off the street?

You and me both brotha....I'm on the south shore....what a waste. God damn liberals seizing all 600.00 worth of goods. Great job boys in blue!!

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011

Plus "One suboxone tablet was also seized." Those cops must be proud.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Rogue had some killer gear! I still have a 50ml of deca 400. He ended up burning a few people on his way out. I still don't understand why. He did was doing serious #'s and then pulled a whodini. Anyway, yeah, the tabs are PEP.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
He was busted for importing of powders and then disappeared.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic