Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Eagels fly in the Winds of Change! Happy Days!

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
It feels so good to start anew. My Birds spoiled us, and then killed us. For many years we were able to take going to the playoffs as our right, then Big Red crashed and I remember what it was like in the bad old days; the Richie Kotite era, for eaxample.
Just hope the little rich boy owner makes a good decision.Give me Mike McCoy or Bruce Arians. I don't think Chip Kelly will be special in the NFL. RGIII is already getting beat to shit in D.C.. Kelly's QB will have to take too many hits from NFL defenders; the best of the best.
Hope you all, and my silver and green, have a great New Year!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
McCoy would be a good fit. I agree on Kelly. I think he will be a Spurrier-type flop in the NFL.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
I never wanted Spurrier to leave Washington..like I hope Jerry Jones never sells the Cowboys! lol Some people can just doom a team as long as they're there!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Having lived in the philly area during most of the Reid-McNabb era, I can say that the fanbase there never really appreciated what they had. They never won the big one, but they were contenders every year, not like the "dream team/ dynasty" in place now lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic