Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Duo nabbed with vials of steroids in Deerfield Beach

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010

A duo was anything but pumped about discovering they were allegedly selling steroids to an undercover cop near a Deerfield Beach gym.

Bari Gold, 35, and Craig Neal, 39, were charged with 90 and 174 counts, respectively, of possession of anabolic steroids with intent to sell.

Each count represents the number of vials of the illegal substance that each suspect possessed.

The pair appeared before Broward County Judge John "Jay" Hurley during magistrate court Wednesday afternoon. Gold was ordered held on $15,000 bond; Neal, who had previously been convicted on drug charges and identified himself as a cook, was ordered held on $174,000 bond.

Poison Control identified the vials of the illegal substance as steroids, according to a supplemental document read by Assistant State Attorney Eric Linder.

Gold, who told Hurley she's been working at L.A. Fitness for the past four months, brokered the deal and admitted to it, according to a Broward Sheriff's Office report.

"I'll do whatever it takes to clean this up," Gold said during her hearing.

The Deerfield Beach woman met with the undercover deputy Tuesday evening in the 1100 block of East Hillsboro Boulevard down the street from L.A. Fitness gym, authorities said. Gold had agreed to deliver 90 vials of steroids for $3,150.

Upon meeting with the deputy, Gold called Neal, who arrived with a box full of steroid vials. He placed the box atop his car trunk and then noticed a deputy conducting surveillance.

Neal, of Coral Springs, then warned Gold to walk away. He, too, walked away and left the box of drugs on top of his car, the Sheriff's Office said. Both suspects were arrested.

According to the report, Neal "spontaneously stated 'it's all mine, it's all mine'" during a search of his car.

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Yeah they don't look suspicious hanging out around a gym. Lol

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I think that dude on the left waxes his eyebrows. Weird.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Isn't Broward county always on Cops?? He should have just said these weren't his pants, that's what everyone else says! They should have watched the show, geeze.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Why would he walk away from the evidence and leave it for them and then admit it was all his when he got caught lol.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
He admitted to being a cook? Wtf?

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
LOLZ @ LA Fitness. That place must be newer. I used to live in that area & know it very well.

C

coltmc45

Sep 14, 2012
Pretty sure that bitch is running tren and might possibly have a penis.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
^^^^^^lmao!!! Wrong kind of cook.............

M

mfer

Nov 28, 2011
All I gotta say is it's a small world, and yes the person on the left does have a rather long skinny veiny clitoris. Time to go puke!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic