Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Driven sports craze...Shadiest supplement of the year.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I used a tub of the candy grape flavor and it made me feel like I was on adderall. About two months later I bought it again, the lemon berry flavor and it didn't make me feel nearly same as the first can. They definitely took something out of it without saying what it was. A lot of people were saying these was something that wasn't legal in it and it was going to be looked into. I think they got scared and took something out that wasn't on the label before. There is no doubt it is different now. I gave the second tub to a girl that I let try the original, she loved the original grape kind I had. When she tried it again she said the same thing, it didn't do anything for her the second time around. I took adderall in high school and it literally felt like that's what I was on the first time with this stuff and a lot of other people said the same thing, then I try it 2 months later and get nothing from it? yeah right...This stuff had me so cracked out I went home after the first time I took it and logged on to bodybuilding.com to stock up on it since I knew there had to be something in it that wasn't right and it was headed for the typical banning from the FDA. Unfortunately I never followed thru with the order. Since I don't think the tubs from now and then look different there is no way to know if you can still order the original that had the "mystery" ingredient in it. Who else took the orignal or knows what I'm talking about? There is a long thread on bodybuilding.com saying the same thing.

upstatetank

upstatetank

Dec 7, 2012
Im off it now, but i picked some up ~3months ago and it had a good focus/energy effect on me. Personally, it wasnt as good as the original ergopharm amp that came out 5 or so years ago, but it certainly did the trick.

How long was the time between the 2 canisters?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Im off it now, but i picked some up ~3months ago and it had a good focus/energy effect on me. Personally, it wasnt as good as the original ergopharm amp that came out 5 or so years ago, but it certainly did the trick.

How long was the time between the 2 canisters?

Maybe 1-2 months, not to long. The stuff came out and get popular quick and after word got out I think the company got a little worried.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Its probably the 1, 3 dmaa that was taken out. Every pre w/o that was woth a shit removed that ingredient because the FDA came down on that specific ingredient.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Its probably the 1, 3 dmaa that was taken out. Every pre w/o that was woth a shit removed that ingredient because the FDA came down on that specific ingredient.

It never had 1,3 in it. I've taken more preworkouts than I can count and most had 1,3. The feeling I got off craze wasn't DMAA. It really felt just like adderall.

upstatetank

upstatetank

Dec 7, 2012
Maybe 1-2 months, not to long. The stuff came out and get popular quick and after word got out I think the company got a little worried.

hmm. do you still have the original container?

upstatetank

upstatetank

Dec 7, 2012
No, long gone. Check the threads out over at BB.com.

Check out post #324 on the first link, I just saw that pic and that pretty much sums it up. lol

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147591473&highlight=changed+craze+craze+craze

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146409793&highlight=craze+craze

no kiddn'

I tell ya one thing...I DESPISE posting on bb, usually stick to nutrition forum to help out some peeps, but it certainly can be useful for stuff like that

upstatetank

upstatetank

Dec 7, 2012

can still find dmaa pwos if you look! time to stock up like a dirty hoarder LOL

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
It never had 1,3 in it. I've taken more preworkouts than I can count and most had 1,3. The feeling I got off craze wasn't DMAA. It really felt just like adderall.

Ahh..I just figured it had 1,3 in it. I am not familiar with Craze.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Ahh..I just figured it had 1,3 in it. I am not familiar with Craze.

Yeah I should have mentioned it wasn't the 1,3. Most people would probably make that assumption

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
no kiddn'

I tell ya one thing...I DESPISE posting on bb, usually stick to nutrition forum to help out some peeps, but it certainly can be useful for stuff like that

Me too, that was my first forum and first banning years ago.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic