Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Drinking water and drinking diet coke - same effect?

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
Splenda is a chlorocarbon. (CHLORINE)
C[SIZE=+1]hlorocarbon poisoning can cause cancer, birth defects, and immune system destruction. These are well known effects of Dioxin and PCBs which are known deadly chlorocarbons. It also destroys the gut.

Please read: The Lethal Science of Splenda http://rense.com/general65/splend.htm
[/SIZE]

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Think less about what your body is going to absorb from the soda and think more about what plain water can absorb. Plain water is like a magnet absorbing all sorts of toxins, flushing out your liver etc and then you piss it all out. Diet soda already has a slew of shiit dissolved into it. It's ability to absorb has been reduced.

Need a better analogy? Would you shower with diet soda?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
If that's the case about artificial sweeteners. Then shouldn't Splenda, and other sweeteners, minus Stevia be bad for you also ?

One could argue anything "in moderation" is ok. The question is, what are moderate quantities of these things. Well, sometimes it's personal experience mixed with what we already know. For instance, Splenda has been showing to cause acid reflix in large amounts. I started having flare ups of indegestion at one point, and found Splenda was one of the causes of it. When I stopped using it, my reflux was greatly reduced. I since switched to Stevia, which seems a little better, but, we will see in time when the long term studies have been published.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
IMO Stevia is great Shortz, I have been using it for years as I don't use sugar. I remember it got banned in certain parts of Europe a few years back, they tried to link it to studies that showed it caused impotence in rats lol. Dig a little deeper and you'll find that the studies were funded by Coca Cola who own (or owned) one of the big sweeteners at the time. Was either Splenda or Sweet n Low, can't remember which one. They saw that stevia was starting to cut ino their sales so they managed to get it off the market.

That's Coca Cola looking out for your health and wellbeing :ranger:

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
IMO Stevia is great Shortz, I have been using it for years as I don't use sugar. I remember it got banned in certain parts of Europe a few years back, they tried to link it to studies that showed it caused impotence in rats lol. Dig a little deeper and you'll find that the studies were funded by Coca Cola who own (or owned) one of the big sweeteners at the time. Was either Splenda or Sweet n Low, can't remember which one. They saw that stevia was starting to cut ino their sales so they managed to get it off the market.

That's Coca Cola looking out for your health and wellbeing :ranger:

Good to know. You know, Coke teamed up with Splenda to make one of their diet drinks, I wonder if they signed a contract that prevents them from teaming up with one of the name brands of stevia.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Good to know. You know, Coke teamed up with Splenda to make one of their diet drinks, I wonder if they signed a contract that prevents them from teaming up with one of the name brands of stevia.
Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic