Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Dr. Crisler's HRT Protocol

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
google translate the thai language a little bit different into english than german - is this understandable?

Oh you were simply saying Deca is a very popular hormone? Yes it is. It has been around a very long time and has many great attributes to it not only as a bodybuilding steroid but also as a medication to fight wasting Like HIV and even joint and tendon problems in the elderly male. There is more than one way to use a medication so dont think of it just as a bodybuilders drug.

Last edited by a moderator:
Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
I think he was referring to Dr. Chrisler not you. Chrisler is very smart and I have also been told he can be a dick but not everyone gets along so thats bound to be said.

You got it. I got along with him alright on his forum for years. He posted a couple of quick things and sounded like an ass sometimes but I just wrote it off as the way he is.

G

govols

Apr 5, 2016
He has great stuff, he can come off as a jerk. Means we'll though. No reason to disregard his solid info.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
He has great stuff, he can come off as a jerk. Means we'll though. No reason to disregard his solid info.

I have to agree with you on that! LOL

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

I dont believe he is really and MD and I am old enough to remember in 08 and 09 when he was trolling all over the boards looking for pct and hrt info, I feel he is really Anthony Roberts biologival father and is a worthless piece of shiot without a single thought of his own ever being put out there.
His office has filthy carpets and his pet running all around the place.
That is my humble opinion:)

Here ya go.................lol
https://thinksteroids.com/community...-an-award-from-a-scam-organization.134293365/

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/critique-crisler-recipe-for-success/

Last edited:
G

govols

Apr 5, 2016
I dont believe he is really and MD and I am old enough to remember in 08 and 09 when he was trolling all over the boards looking for pct and hrt info, I feel he is really Anthony Roberts biologival father and is a worthless piece of shiot without a single thought of his own ever being put out there.
His office has filthy carpets and his pet running all around the place.
That is my humble opinion:)

Here ya go.................lol
https://thinksteroids.com/community...-an-award-from-a-scam-organization.134293365/

https://thinksteroids.com/articles/critique-crisler-recipe-for-success/
Lol, guessing not a fan. I wish more docs would learn from forums like these lol. Bodybuilders (knowledgeable ones) are way ahead of doctors in terms of TRT

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Lol, guessing not a fan. I wish more docs would learn from forums like these lol. Bodybuilders (knowledgeable ones) are way ahead of doctors in terms of TRT

The fact is we REALLY do know what works and I know alot of clowns call it bro-science, but in reality if it works it really does not matter how it works, just that it does.

There were some ROYAL battles back then when he would come out with stuff so off the wall it was incredulous.
But alas he is making lotsa DOLLARS it seems.

Use your best judgement, get a lot of input and be careful who you listen to, and most of all it seems if ANYONE on the boards calls themselves Dr so and so in their username be WARY...lol

G

govols

Apr 5, 2016
The fact is we REALLY do know what works and I know alot of clowns call it bro-science, but in reality if it works it really does not matter how it works, just that it does.

There were some ROYAL battles back then when he would come out with stuff so off the wall it was incredulous.
But alas he is making lotsa DOLLARS it seems.

Use your best judgement, get a lot of input and be careful who you listen to, and most of all it seems if ANYONE on the boards calls themselves Dr so and so in their username be WARY...lol
Solid points, man. Completely agree. I wasn't around back then, but I'll take your word on it. Be interesting to see those battles lol.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Well LG is probaly gonna spit his Geritol all over his keyboards..BUT..lol . I was on The Crisler method for a few years and I really liked it. I supp'd it with a few things here and there but it worked well for me and was used and touted by the Docs that ran the clinics and The one licensed Hormone doc on staff . She resided in NY .
These were NOT ATM clinics either
jus my two pennies

G

govols

Apr 5, 2016
He is one of the few that sticks with the 12.5mg day clomid, which seems to work well.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic