Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

dont quite know where to post this..

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
i was at the gym today, world gym, iv'e peeved about the trainers who look like they workout...on a treadmill.Anyway, there is a younger guy there, maybe 24ish? the best built trainer there, imopinion, as pertaining to muscularity, thickness, symmetry. i would trust him training me before any of the other trainers in the whole place.My point, i was doing shrugs on the smith machine, just for variety, and he passes by me and says '' hows it going big guy?''and he stopped, looked at the plates i had on,grinned,shook his head and went'' whew''..that,coming from a well built guy half my age felt great! we bodybuild for several reasons, and being admired is really not on of mine, i will always have ''small guy syndrom'', i will never be big enough, strong enough, some of you guys will understand this.im not knocking trim , fit trainers, but i am "oldschool" afterall...

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Take it for what its worth. It felt good and it should "big guy". we may not be looking for those subtle little comments or looks, but catching them is always nice. Keep it up bro.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Take it for what its worth. It felt good and it should "big guy". we may not be looking for those subtle little comments or looks, but catching them is always nice. Keep it up bro.

Agreed!

Sometimes admiration is an unexpected and motivating boost we don't "need" but it sure is nice to have!

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
Sounds like the guy is queer for you. He wants to call you daddy and have you spank him.

jptoner50

jptoner50

Nov 6, 2011
That's great stuff....enjoy the compliment!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic