Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Do you workout?

MadMick

MadMick

May 12, 2011
If its local, I say "where do you train".

I am asked the workout question a few times a week. I always answer "no, I eat my Wheaties".

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I always say... nope... I just dink muscle milk... can you tell?

HOWEVER... when noticing the obvious on others I simply say.. "Nice Work!"

ATW...for you however... I would have offered to play dress up and put on my aqua-man costume and toss you around the pool... or you could be Mermaid man and I could be Barnacle boy... either way is fine by me!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I'll tell you what irritates me the most though...

When some cock sucker says something out of no where like "You need to lay off the juice" or something to that effect...

My response is typically... "I have busted my ass for years working out and keeping my diet clean... and rather than COMPLIMENT me on my hard work... You would rather INSULT my integrity by ASSUMING I am on steroids!... THANKS ASSHOLE!"

Then they usually feel about an inch tall...

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Could be worse, at least they were polite instead of commenting on your ass or something.

I usually get questions like "man. how can i get arms like that" from HS and college kids. Or "what are you on" to which I just smile and tell them "it's the cell tech" LOL

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Could be worse, at least they were polite instead of commenting on your ass or something.

I usually get questions like "man. how can i get arms like that" from HS and college kids. Or "what are you on" to which I just smile and tell them "it's the cell tech" LOL
Most common asked by people...Do your arms hurt.?

T

tacdgb

Jul 5, 2011
I just say "yes I workout and thanks for noticing" and then walk off.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic