Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Do you think the Saints were targetted ??

I

Inquisitor

Oct 12, 2012
I have trouble thinking that the Saints were doing anything more than other teams when it comes to giving incentives. Actually, I think there were other teams more physical and dirty in their type of play than the Saints. Does anyone have opinions on this ? Would like to hear them.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I would be very interested if the NFL would release the info they have ben hiding all year long. Something isnt right about the whole thing.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
What the local media and insiders here say is that the NFL caught a number of teams doing the pay for play. They were all warned but the NFL says that the Saints were the only teams not to rat each other out so that is why they were punished. The Saints have never denied a pay for play but did say they did not run a bounty system to hurt other players. The entire system was based off of play and turnovers.

Vilma will take this on forever because he wants his name cleared and the NFL is using loopholes to not show evidence. If you hit nola.com you can read a lot of things about this that the national media is not reporting.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Goodell is just protecting his ass from any possible lawsuits from players that will claim they were intentionally injured by Saints players. With all the concussion lawsuits by former players he is running scared.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic