Members
Latest Member
westsidebehavioralcare
What's New?

Do you aspirate after injecting?

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
I have and always see blood every single time... so I dont waste my time with it anymore

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I always do. If I see blood i swap needles and pin again. Better be safe than sorry. Kibsa, are you sure you're injecting in the right place brother???

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
AFTER injecting? no.
i have, however pushed the plunger as hard as i can in order to get every last drop of that golden nectar, causing a suction affect that will draw a couple drops of blood. got nervous the first couple times but came to the realization that when i pull the syringe out the site bleeds normally.
if you don't mind my asking, what would you hope to get out of aspirating AFTER you inject?

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I aspirate before injecting and like Reinheart said, if there is blood; swap pins and start over. It doesn't happen much though.

Hawk

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Pin goes all the way in, pull back the plunger a bit to see if blood gets drawn into syringe. If none, complete pinning with your AAS cocktail. Yep, I do every time. It takes about two seconds of your time.

Doesn't mean I never get blood upon removing the syringe. If you've nicked a vein on the way in, you'll get some blood. Nothing to worry about, however.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Aspirate before to ensure the pin is not resting in a blood vessel. DO NOT aspirate after. You're only removing the gear you just injected......Can I ask what ur theory behind post injection aspiration is?

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Really don't see the point of doing it after. What are you checking, and what can you change? Do it before, def.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
i dont see the point after..... of course ur gonna get some blood comming out after... just take a needle and poke urself in the arm im sure u will bleed doesnt mean u hit a blood vessle somthing sharp is going into ur body of course ur gonna have a lil blood