Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Do Steroids Keep you young?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Not to throw a wrench in the gears here, but it seems that many retired bodybuilder's faces look older than they should. Could this be from the collagen synthesis from EQ, GH, and other similar hormones that may build up a fleshiness on the face? Has anyone else ever noticed that some pros in their 30s could easily pass for a guy in his 40s? Could also be the tanning I suppose.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm in my 40s, and have been on HRT for 5 years now. I don't think it's made me look much younger in the face, but the rest of my body looks pretty young. Guess there's only so much you can do with a face like mine! LOL

MadMick

MadMick

May 12, 2011
Not to throw a wrench in the gears here, but it seems that many retired bodybuilder's faces look older than they should. Could this be from the collagen synthesis from EQ, GH, and other similar hormones that may build up a fleshiness on the face? Has anyone else ever noticed that some pros in their 30s could easily pass for a guy in his 40s? Could also be the tanning I suppose.

Ive always felt this is from lower body fat

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
it is used in anti-aging clinics so the proof is there. GH and test at clinical doses will do wonders for the 40+ male

yep,noticed the wrinkles were going away fast.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic