Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Do other AAS Affect Testosterone levels on a blood test for Testosterone

H

Hulk

Sep 3, 2011
Here is what I need to know. I'm onTRT from my doctor. He has prescribed me 200mg/week of test cyp. When I get my blood drawn and tested for total testosterone my results are usually around 1000ng/dl. I was wondering if I used another AAS with my test if it would affect the blood work. Meaning if I ran my 200mg/week of test cyp and added 600mg/week of Primo for example would my blood work still show my total testosterone level as being 1000ng/dl or would it be drastically increased to 3000ng/dc for example. So the question is do other AAS which are not Testosterone show up on total testosterone blood tests? I need a definite scientific answer here not just a guess. Thanks.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Talked to a friend of mine who is a competitive athlete and an actual Chemist, is what he said.

If it's not a test analog it won't show up as test and by test analog I mean that things like 4AD/prohormones CAN give you are 3000 after 200mg which I found out after doing 200mg 2 days before a surprise test!

Also what ester is on the primo? enan or prop or?

H

Hulk

Sep 3, 2011
Thanks for the info Shine. I guess that is a yes since all AAS are a chemical variation of testosterone itself.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Thanks for the info Shine. I guess that is a yes since all AAS are a chemical variation of testosterone itself.

No, he's saying compounds that are a 4ad analog will show because that's what the test checks for. So if you were to add a 19-nor to it, that wouldn't affect your total test.

...and not all aas are test based. Many popular compounds are DHT based.

H

Hulk

Sep 3, 2011
I'm not new to lifting, but I am new to the world of AAS so if some one could break down what AAS are derivatives of the different analogues that would be extremely helpful to me. Specifically which ones are of the 4ad analogue and will show up on a blood test for testosterone. I have never seen AAS categorized in that manner and I feel that this info could be helpful to all of us. Maybe the info could be posted as a sticky next to the one about AAS half lives.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic