Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss

Do any of you fellow powerlifters worry about your physique?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
no never worry about it Im into being big and for my abs hard as a rock dont care if you can see them not my problem Im 6'6 340 pounds of solid mass and that all I care about

Jesus christ dude lol

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
I personally have done powerlifting regimens for strength throughout the years and I love powerlifting moves. It is SOOO fun, I would probably compete powerlifting because of that but probably wouldn't because I worry it will make me look blocky…I do some powerlifting moves alot, but only very specific ones. Like I love DLing, but don't do it much at all, because it supposedly thickens the waist (which I don't believe, but my trainer does) Powerlifters rock!

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I am in love with MsScarl3t!!! Ohhh.....so nice!

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
As long as my wife lets me sleep with her, I really dont care......

Exactly this...... I was shredded at 220 and 6'4", then I met my wife and got to stop caring about that. She'll let me know when I start to get sloppy, and I'll pull it in then. 6'4" and 320 is really nice for lifting.

O

old man dave

Jun 19, 2011
I competed in body building before powerlifting so i like to look decent but as i get older competive bodybuilding may be out of the question but competitive powerlifting is great.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic