Latest Member
Dragon_Kitty
What's New?

Dmaa

M

MatthewC

MuscleHead
Dec 7, 2011
I've purchased DMAA from NutriVitaShop in the past and see that in now has something called PEA, DMAA alternative. Has this stuff been banned? Say it ain't so.....

T

thenextbigthing

Sep 9, 2012
the 1,3 that was in jack3d? yea old news

G

getb1g

Apr 1, 2013
I dont like the way 1,3D feels. prefer caffeine

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I dont like the way 1,3D feels. prefer caffeine

DMMA or DMAA or whatever it is had me geeked. It made me feel awful. I took 2 tabs of oxy elite. I haven't tried the jacked3 yet...i have a jar of the original. I'm hoping it will be different than the oxy elite. I know it has the same DMMA but I'm thinking the other ingredients may make it a little different?

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
PEA definitely made me feel altered but it was not a good feeling. Not good at all!

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
The company that makes JackD is being sued I believe a marine took it on a hot day before a run and died and the corner said dmaa was in his system. They said they were going to keep making it but I know they are trying to get it pulled.

Ryda

Ryda

Mar 23, 2013
My friend had a heart attack from drinking this shit he's only 20 luckily he survived

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
The company that makes JackD is being sued I believe a marine took it on a hot day before a run and died and the corner said dmaa was in his system. They said they were going to keep making it but I know they are trying to get it pulled.

The company settled for 2 million. That's nothing compared to what USP made off that stuff. My son tells me everyone was drinking that stuff. I've got a friend from another board that is a rep for USP. He sent me the original oxy and original jacked3d...as well as the new jacked without the DMMA. Had it sent from a warehouse.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
There has been nothing conclusive about DMAA being the cause of death in any case you can still buy it, too many variables in the 2 military guys cases, I am sure most btake stuff that is much worse on a daily basis.
I don't sell DMAA or jack3d so could give a shit but don't jump on a band wagon created by the media brothas.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
There has been nothing conclusive about DMAA being the cause of death in any case you can still buy it, too many variables in the 2 military guys cases, I am sure most btake stuff that is much worse on a daily basis.
I don't sell DMAA or jack3d so could give a shit but don't jump on a band wagon created by the media brothas.

I'm not worried about falling out I just don't like the feeling at all. I've got a lot of experience with research chem stims....4-MEC, 4-EMC, MDPV, butylone, etc. This one is just not pleasant at all....for me.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
You certainly dont want to take stim when you are going on a fitness run or anything of the sort. Common sense imo.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic