Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

diuretics

B

Bogey

Oct 13, 2019
Don’t want to be a dick brother! But that didn’t answer my question! But yes thanks

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Bad idea. You're doing oral only cycles, (from your other posts here) you are nowhere near ready to use diuretics. They are only used in the days leading up to an event, shoot or contest. Strictly cosmetic and not really needed for many at that level either. I've seen guys blow their whole prep by over using them and flattening out beyond repair on show day.

If you're curious about the you need to learn how and where they work in the kidneys. (loop of Henle vs thiazides). The differences between K+ sparing and K+ excreting.

B

Bogey

Oct 13, 2019
Thank you sir! It’s. Bad idea all around tho right? A friend of mine took a water pill the other day! And he almost feel a sleep he had no energy! But he’s not drinking enough water and I told him that! He said he looked puffy so that’s why he didn’t it! That water pill is why he was like that right!

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Thank you sir! It’s. Bad idea all around tho right? A friend of mine took a water pill the other day! And he almost feel a sleep he had no energy! But he’s not drinking enough water and I told him that! He said he looked puffy so that’s why he didn’t it! That water pill is why he was like that right!

I take a 25mg thiazide every day and never had any lack of energy issues. Not so sure 1 pill is going to make that much difference at all unless you or on the last day of your precontest diet and have already cut water intake.

Like Mike said, unless you have high blood pressure like me or your are are in the last few days of a contest you really don't need a diuretic.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
You are entitled to be a dick and take diuretics for no good reason. Its still a free country.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Diuretics just for general aesthetics? Not recommended. There are AAS that can help you with the dry look.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
To be honest you need to be well versed in making them work for you. If you don’t have a good plan then you come in flat. Done right they can be very effective. I have always used a mild OTC brand 10 days out with normal fluid minipulation (sp). Add glycerol and other items to help make OTC items more effective. Anyways. Rambling but you have to know how YOUR body reacts and really only get that from
Experience. Personal results for me have not been great with prescription stuff. But proper sodium loading with OTC protocol always got me perfect.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic