Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Disposing of Needles, syringes, Empty vials

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Ducttape the lid of a metal coffee can and tie a few plastic bags around it. Throw in public garbage. No one gets hurt and you dispose of them.

T

THE-DET-OAK

Sep 11, 2010
milk jug for the sharps............then everything goes in the dumpster at the apt complex around the corner.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
coffee can
when its full it gets dumped at a gas staion or where ever.

G

Greenmonster

Sep 28, 2010
Im lucky in that my building has a underground dumpster designated specifically for bio waste. I dont put it in my own though. I go to a building down the street and toss everything. That is probably overkill, but you cant be too careful.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I bury all my needles in the sand at the pre-school playground down the street....lol. I use an old protein jug and throw it in the apt dumpster.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
The best thing to do is just toss them all out the window while your driving over a freeway overpass. "It's raining pins, hallelujah it's raining pins!"

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I just leave the pin in my muscle, then I don't have to worry about buying new pins, or disposing of anything.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I just leave the pin in my muscle, then I don't have to worry about buying new pins, or disposing of anything.

You just backload it each time? haha, like an IV, perfect!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

smalltime7

Oct 21, 2010
i put my pins and syringes in old shampoo bottles or I will put them in an old toilet paper roll and wrap it with TP then at the bottom of the garbage bag. out they go

B

buffalo3

Oct 11, 2010
I put mine in a sharps container and then toss it into the dumpster at a local apartment complex that i drive by everyday

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
You just backload it each time? haha, like an IV, perfect!

I like this idea!! Although finding clothes to cover the syringe hanging to my ass would be difficult.....the thing is this gave me an idea to design a AAS pump like those insulin/pain med pumps that release medicine every so often. Anybody willing to be a test subject while I make one in my garage?

On/topic I just put them in a coffee can then cover the hell out of it with duct tape and find the nearest church and drop it off in their dumpster.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
i put them in a coffee container until its full then i drop it in a dumpster somewhere

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic