Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Dihydroberberine

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Ran across this in a search, seems it's more potent than berberine since it is less harsh on the stomach

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Very interesting. lots of benefits there. It is pricy compared to the regular. Appreciate the head up, I had never heard of it.

I like the fact that is it so anti inflammatory.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
The second link I was wondering why u added it but I did find in the study where it said dyhydoberberine metabolite was responsible for one of its actions to improve kidney function. I didnt read the whole study. Just skimmed thru it but not sure if Berberine had other properties besides just the dehydo metabolite that helped with kidney disease. Berberine changes the gut microbiota.
IMG_0213.png

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I was listening to Justin Harris talk about it. In real life practice, they found no difference in effectiveness. The only difference was how much more it emptied your wallet.

It is the same discussion with creatine. Creatine monohydrate is still the king of creatine. Sure the other creatine sources have shown improved uptake, but creatine monohydrate uptake is already 99%. How much more do you need to improve? The only thing it improved is making the supplement companies richer and us poorer.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I was listening to Justin Harris talk about it. In real life practice, they found no difference in effectiveness. The only difference was how much more it emptied your wallet.

It is the same discussion with creatine. Creatine monohydrate is still the king of creatine. Sure the other creatine sources have shown improved uptake, but creatine monohydrate uptake is already 99%. How much more do you need to improve? The only thing it improved is making the supplement companies richer and us poorer.

No difference per milligram? Or no difference at their suggested dosages?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic