Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Dhea?

kjake55

kjake55

Jun 11, 2012
Hi Ladies,
Do any of you have experience with DHEA in low daily doses. Around 25mg daily. Specifically I'm wondering if it had a positive affect on your appearance (I've read it's supopsed to make you appear more cut and vascular) and secondly I was curious to know if it had any negative affects on your menstral cycle? I'm perimenopausal and I sometimes have a problem with getting regular periods. Does anyone know if DHEA would negatively affect this? Or do you have links to articles that will give me better info? TIA to anyone who replys.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Im on 75mg daily no sides that i see

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Hi Ladies,
Do any of you have experience with DHEA in low daily doses. Around 25mg daily. Specifically I'm wondering if it had a positive affect on your appearance (I've read it's supopsed to make you appear more cut and vascular) and secondly I was curious to know if it had any negative affects on your menstral cycle? I'm perimenopausal and I sometimes have a problem with getting regular periods. Does anyone know if DHEA would negatively affect this? Or do you have links to articles that will give me better info? TIA to anyone who replys.

Would also be good to take Nat proges or even better Pregnenolone, which is the mother hormone of all with the dhea.

Pregnenolone converts to Proges first, , Which can help combat the pre meno symptoms.
will help greatly with your moods as well.

If you use the Pregnenolone I would use the dhea in a low dose as well as the pregnenolone.

15 to 25mg of each every day. (always start on the low side 15mg of each)
increase slowly if need be.

Could add Keto 7 with pregnenolone In the place of dhea.

regular dhea I highly doubt will do much for cutting body fat

But basic dhea and pregnenolone no doubt will help to ease symptoms and reduce adrenal fatigue if your suffering from that.

(few articles showing Keto-7 may help with cutting fat, IMO there assuming a bit much)

Best advice I can give is also get a hormonal panel done to see where dhea, pregnenolone, proges, estrogen, test are at etc,,,

Pregnenolone is always lower the older we get.

Simple article that gives a few basics on pregnenolone. http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2005/nov2005_aas_01.htm

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Hi Ladies,

This is an excellent read, forgot about this one, showing some good reasons to supplement with Natural progesterone and Pregnenolone,

Menopause and its causes

and this one (good read) http://www.healthiertalk.com/pregnenolone-happiness-hormone-0105

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic