Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Denkall Stanzolic 50 (30ml bottle)

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
LMFAO!! guess your ring finger test wasn't too accurate... all kiddings aside, the original denkall stanozolic 20ml also clogged 25g needle occasionally. I heard about that IP copy too, supposedly has 30ml but underfilled to 23ml. I'm wondering how the PIP was with that bottle. most UG winni suspensions were too painful for me to take.

Surprisingly winstrol hurts more when you take the injection rather than the day after.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Well i could pull it through a 23, but it is very thick. And it burned like fuck going in

yeah..i fiugered that that...most water base injections do hurt....thats why i think oil base has become the more new advance way of things.....does the it seperate when it sits awile?so far it sound legit....i mean atwhat chemical is inside the bottle.dw

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
yeah..i fiugered that that...most water base injections do hurt....thats why i think oil base has become the more new advance way of things.....does the it seperate when it sits awile?so far it sound legit....i mean atwhat chemical is inside the bottle.dw

Was hoping for a reply from you. How long does it take to settle. the bottle is dark brown so its hard to determine. I do trust my source. I just heard denkall went outa biz years ago so im kinda iffy about it.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Was hoping for a reply from you. How long does it take to settle. the bottle is dark brown so its hard to determine. I do trust my source. I just heard denkall went outa biz years ago so im kinda iffy about it.

It's definitely not original Denkall, those are long gone. I figure it's gotta be IP stuff. Like LK said, they're the only ones I know of that still produce under that label. Plenty of labs make winstrol suspended in oil as well as TNE in oil, so I don't think water based injections are really worth it anymore. But hey, if you've got it, might as well not waste it unless it's too discomforting.

And if it is, just smoke a blunt and tough it out.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I wound't inject anything aques theese days, to hard to make theese sterile as opossed to oil based.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010

i never clocked to see how long it takes to divide and it being in a amber bottle that sucks...i hate amber vials...can really see whats insde the bottle...even if denkall is made by another soucre doesnt mean its bunk....so far from what is sounds like its legit ....the onlt way to really tell is see if u get any results from it....u could be wasteing your time and enduring pain for nothing or u will make gains wile endureing the pain..its a gambel bro...welcome to the black market world of steroids...now if i was u ..i would take my lost and put the shitaway...no pain is worth the benfit of winstrol...hell u get as much as taking a winny tab .....dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I wound't inject anything aques theese days, to hard to make theese sterile as opossed to oil based.

listen to shine on this here....just about everone i know that has done water base injections allways getting infections....ive has a fe myself useing waterbase shit...i just stay away from it....winny tabs are the way to go....or caps..long as its real....dw

MadMick

MadMick

May 12, 2011
IP is making DK products. They also make QV and BD as well. The 30 ml DK water based Winnie is G2G but I dont care for it due to the painful inj.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
i never clocked to see how long it takes to divide and it being in a amber bottle that sucks...i hate amber vials...can really see whats insde the bottle...even if denkall is made by another soucre doesnt mean its bunk....so far from what is sounds like its legit ....the onlt way to really tell is see if u get any results from it....u could be wasteing your time and enduring pain for nothing or u will make gains wile endureing the pain..its a gambel bro...welcome to the black market world of steroids...now if i was u ..i would take my lost and put the shitaway...no pain is worth the benfit of winstrol...hell u get as much as taking a winny tab .....dw

Yeah agreed, ill try to get some tabs

starkiller

starkiller

Jul 4, 2011
The denkall stanazolic 30mL winny is the IP version not the lefit version from mexico, Denkall was shut down along with QV, Animal Power and many of the other mexican labs during 2005's operation gear grinder. Any denkall or QV you see on the market is either IP's counterfiet or straight out fake. The real denkall never made a 30mL winny. Inly a 10 and 20mL 100mg and 50mg. Still I have read on many boards over the last few years that people have had decent results with his knockoff.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic