Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Deca what is your sweet spot with Test? Plus please review my next cycle coming up

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
So for my next cycle Im going to run

Test 750-1000mg entire cycle 24 weeks should I try the sustanon for the first 12 weeks or does it matter?
Dbol for 8 Weeks I may ramp up and down from 50-100
EQ Entire cycle 800-1000mg 24 weeks
Deca? How long would you run the deca?

So my problem is that tren and deca kill my libido so I was wondering how much deca is a good dosage that wont kill it mixed with the test.
I was thinking around 600mg but for how long?but can I increase it if I increase the test from 750 to 1000mg...?
I also can switch out the test for sustanon? any difference?

Your thoughts ... thanks

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I would run the EQ and Deca at 400-600mg I have never noticed any benefit in running more with either compound. The test and dbol look fine to me

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I would run the EQ and Deca at 400-600mg I have never noticed any benefit in running more with either compound. The test and dbol look fine to me

I concur the deca will do ya fine at 400mg even.

M

morrey

Jul 17, 2012
Sustanon or test E it doesnt matter much. If you are running 750mg of test then 600mg of deca may be a bit high. I would say around 500 since you have libido issues. I would run it for the first 20 weeks. That way its cleared your system when you stop test

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
So for my next cycle Im going to run

Test 750-1000mg entire cycle 24 weeks should I try the sustanon for the first 12 weeks or does it matter?
Dbol for 8 Weeks I may ramp up and down from 50-100
EQ Entire cycle 800-1000mg 24 weeks
Deca? How long would you run the deca?

So my problem is that tren and deca kill my libido so I was wondering how much deca is a good dosage that wont kill it mixed with the test.
I was thinking around 600mg but for how long?but can I increase it if I increase the test from 750 to 1000mg...?
I also can switch out the test for sustanon? any difference?

Your thoughts ... thanks

Do you run caber with your 19-nors? Should help with libido...

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
that's a long cycle! Running a 24 weeker I'd probably run the deca @ 600 per week if your using test @ 1k. If you're running the test on the lower posted amount I would use 400 per week. 24 week cycle I think I would end the deca on week 20.

Ideally I would go like this: 15 weeks

test 1k / deca 600 (week 1 - 12) / d bol 50mg (week 1 - 8)
* drop the eq
** good advice to run the caber with deca

but hell you can run a cycle as long as you want just saying take 8 weeks cruise and run another 15 weeker.

Last edited:
Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
how many cycles do u have under the belt that u run so long?Are u planning on trt?

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Well yes on permanent TRT for the last 8 years. Ive been cruising and blasting for the last 2 years I did a 9 month cycle of test from 750-1.5 gram experimenting and seeing the results I was very happy with the body recomp was top notch now I'm on a building phase. I'm trying to break through many plateaus, I have been on and off gear for over 20 years with long breaks in there, but I will have to say the last five years for gear come information has come a long way before the internet there was a ton of misinformation out there like tapering and amounts and how to run gear together and the availability in the old days you had to know a guy and the list was small :( (remember the old sustanon brown prepackaged 250 with a huge horse needle I knew a guy who would use that need and that thing was freaking huge.. Right now focusing on really breaking into the bigger size even though at 42 its hard to really attain large density so well see how I do the next year of gear and training also I'm running compounds I have never run like masteron, proviron deca longer run and dbol. Also starting to really starting to adopt the Mountain Dog stye of training last month and stay on that for the next year or so see if that can help me break closer to 250-260lbs right now Im about 230 like to add around 20- lbs of real muscle and then maintain. So as always I appreciate the input and feel this board is pretty knowledgeable

BTW i was running caber from now defunct MP, 2 times a week but didn't notice much so I have been running pharma grade schring proviron and that's helped with libido issues for sure. Since I like proviron so much I was wondering if I could run it the whole cycle even a maintenance amount like 25mg a day?

Last edited:
B

BuffnStuff

May 27, 2013
If you do Sust I would shoot it EOD to get the full benefit from it.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm enjoying it at 1g test and 600 deca for meet prep. Haven't found caber to be necessary at all. I take aromasin and that seems to be enough.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic