Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Deca question

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I love some fucken deca...Knowing its a proven fact that DECA is 10 TIMES MORE STRONGER then testosterone.....deadweight

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Why increase it? More doesn't mean more gains. You want more gains.....EAT more. Food, the real anabolic. Save increasing doses when you must. If you get to 3g's a week, then where you going to go?

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
Why increase it? More doesn't mean more gains. You want more gains.....EAT more. Food, the real anabolic. Save increasing doses when you must. If you get to 3g's a week, then where you going to go?

exactly - and I do believe that running test higher than the deca is a good thing to do - as far as bloat goes unless you have estro issues dont worry about it - it is all part of gaining size and strength but JD is damn right - eat and then eat more before just adding another cc

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
the only time to be excessive with mgs is when your a common user and your system is use to the anabolics...which u need to up the dose because your body will not repond....This is why you see many pro BB's amping shit up to ungodly amounts of steroids...im talking anywhere from 5 to 8,000 mgs of test ew..This is why i say swich compounds more offen ...dw

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I love some fucken deca...Knowing its a proven fact that DECA is 10 TIMES MORE STRONGER then testosterone.....deadweight

Agreed, nandrolones are stronger than testosterone. 600mg of deca might be overkill. I hear alot of people say they dont notice much diff between 400 and 600.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic