Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

deca dick help

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Lol dude.. is there a point in running 3000mg of deca, thats just outrageous. Im sure after 1 gram it becomes useless. The rest is probably just pissed out.

Aside from that im gonna make a thread asking you a question cause you might know the answer to it.

what it takes a avg person to gain takes me 3 times as much ...but to me i hardly think 3000 mgs is hardly nothing....if your still around 20 years from now and u been on the juice wangon all that time u will see why someone would need that much to get the same effectcompared to somene fresh that runing it at say 1,200 mgs ew....just like a drug junkie...and i know a few....good people but have a very bad habbit....let me state the facts bro...this chick i know........ ed she takes anywhere from 20 to 30 viks(pain killers) .......and this is no bullshit.U would think she would over dose...for me i can take 1 or 2 and the effect is the same as her taking 30 ....once your body builds a tolerance to a compound u will need much more....If u would take a look at the amount that your pros take ...they make my doses look like mickey mouse..Its all a common factor bro....but hey i understand where your coming from but hopefully now u can understand that they are many views and angles for every reason ...dw

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
what it takes a avg person to gain takes me 3 times as much ...but to me i hardly think 3000 mgs is hardly nothing....if your still around 20 years from now and u been on the juice wangon all that time u will see why someone would need that much to get the same effectcompared to somene fresh that runing it at say 1,200 mgs ew....just like a drug junkie...and i know a few....good people but have a very bad habbit....let me state the facts bro...this chick i know........ ed she takes anywhere from 20 to 30 viks(pain killers) .......and this is no bullshit.U would think she would over dose...for me i can take 1 or 2 and the effect is the same as her taking 30 ....once your body builds a tolerance to a compound u will need much more....If u would take a look at the amount that your pros take ...they make my doses look like mickey mouse..Its all a common factor bro....but hey i understand where your coming from but hopefully now u can understand that they are many views and angles for every reason ...dw

I can agree with that statement with other drugs... However with anabolics, i only believe in receptor saturation to a point..

500mg of test is not going to "wear off" on you. However if you are at your maximum size/strength gain while bulking on 500mg of test and you want to get stronger, sure you would bump it to 750mg of test. But steroids work much different in the body than pain killers.

As exogenous test is recognized in the body as its own..

Vicodin are not recognized as a product of the bodys own environment.

And to be truthfully honest i didnt notice much of a difference at all of 500mg of test to 1000. Just more water bloat thats about it. Im pretty sure the body can intake only so much of a drug before its just regarded as waste.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I can agree with that statement with other drugs... However with anabolics, i only believe in receptor saturation to a point..

500mg of test is not going to "wear off" on you. However if you are at your maximum size/strength gain while bulking on 500mg of test and you want to get stronger, sure you would bump it to 750mg of test. But steroids work much different in the body than pain killers.

As exogenous test is recognized in the body as its own..

Vicodin are not recognized as a product of the bodys own environment.

And to be truthfully honest i didnt notice much of a difference at all of 500mg of test to 1000. Just more water bloat thats about it. Im pretty sure the body can intake only so much of a drug before its just regarded as waste.
whats the diff if your working for mass and u bump up your test intake from 500 to 2000 compared to bumping up to 750 as u stated.....Hardly 750 of test wouldnt make me any stronger....that would be like more like a cruise for me...but u mentioned that u didnt see any difference at all taking 500mgs of test compared to 1000...Have u tryed compareing 500 to 2000 to 3000mgs?I can tell u theres a big differeance...This is why ALL your top pros run this high and even higher..Why u think so much test is needed ? Because receptors will repond once reaching a higher level....This is why they push beyong the breaking point....and i hardly think its reckless..I think it nessary for anyone that has bruned out there receptors....This is why i say swich compounds offten as needed that way u dont need to push so high...But forget about my oppion ..think about it from a pro BB point of view..... They are the pros and would know better....right?Do u think they would consider 3000ms of test a waste? Then it would be no point in runing it that high?If that was the case then they wouldnt be so excessive about it...I know better ..i know the limits but i much rather use a pro bb for an example then myself because im not a pro...but advanced of course in weightlifting and power training....i do know when im ready to peak on a lift the more i run the stronger i get from being excessive.The only way anyone can make logic of these is to experaince it for themselfs..because i can tell you reading about the science of it and real life experiance is two diff animals...Science isnt allways right because each of us are differnce DNA....No way to pin point a over all point of view....
What u said about vicodin is not recongnized as a product of its own environment that is ture.....and test is recongnized but your body also recongnizes that synthetic test is not natrual thats why your own test production falls asleep wile useing these chemicals...so really there is no difference when your taking any compound...synthstic drugs or narcotics your body will recongnize its not natural..All receptors act the same.U can burn them out with any drug..Im sure there are many more angles to cover this topic just like anything eles about steroids ..for every answer there is another.we could go on and on...this is why steroids are complex that vary,each with their own unique stamp of effects...what is a basic fact that cant really be angled is that steroids the whole by -product and function of them is to create an environment in which the body functions optimally...thats doesnt mean it see synthstic testosterone as natrual environment but more of a hormonal manipulation....However,steroids do enable the body to utilize all nutrients and macronutrients(particulary protein) of course at a higher level and in result it turns and helps channel that into muslce tissue which also,eventually increased muscle size and density....
Im sure ive missed a few angles...If u feel the need .then by all means match me if u like.....because i will tell u there is no right or wrong...only wisdom....dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic