Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Death of the dollar

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
They’re some smart money people on here and FedNow has rolled out what’s everyone’s take on this?

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“About the FedNow Service:
The Federal Reserve Banks are developing the FedNow Service to facilitate nationwide reach of instant payment services by financial institutions — regardless of size or geographic location — around the clock, every day of the year. Through financial institutions participating in the FedNow Service, businesses and individuals will be able to send and receive instant payments at any time of day, and recipients will have full access to funds immediately, giving them greater flexibility to manage their money and make time-sensitive payments. Access will be provided through the Federal Reserve's FedLine network, which serves more than 10,000 financial institutions directly or through their agents. For more information, visit FedNowExplorer.org”

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Avoid the markets and, for me, BTC I will hold on to. CASH otherwise.

CBDC is coming and is gonna fuck everything up.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“BRICS To Ignore the U.S. Dollar & Develop a New Currency Backed by Gold?

BRICS nations are contemplating ways to eliminate the dominance of the U.S. dollar in the global remittances industry. Russia and China are exploring alternative currencies to pay for international trade on gas, oil, and other goods and services. An earlier report also stated that BRICS nations are proposing a new currency that could be backed by gold and not the standard U.S. dollar.

BRICS is an alliance of countries that includes Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa.”

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
“About the FedNow Service:
The Federal Reserve Banks are developing the FedNow Service to facilitate nationwide reach of instant payment services by financial institutions — regardless of size or geographic location — around the clock, every day of the year. Through financial institutions participating in the FedNow Service, businesses and individuals will be able to send and receive instant payments at any time of day, and recipients will have full access to funds immediately, giving them greater flexibility to manage their money and make time-sensitive payments. Access will be provided through the Federal Reserve's FedLine network, which serves more than 10,000 financial institutions directly or through their agents. For more information, visit FedNowExplorer.org”
"time-sensitive payments." Time sensitive currency? i hear FedNow is a step but not the target CBDC. the Kazars like to do things slowly. There are 400 million guns in 'merica and probably not even accurately counting what's in WV and TX.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I am keeping all the cash I can on hand. I am buying silver hoping that it will hold value.. along with lots and lots of bullets.

The past 3 years have been very devastating for our finances. We work our asses off but the shutdowns almost killed us and we would have been way worse my wife and I work hard together toward a common goal to stay alive and afloat.

This Fednow thing is being sold as a faster way for us to move money but it's more about them being able to control who does what and when. If they decide you bought too many guns you would be an enemy of the state and they can and WILL shut down all your FedNow access. It's coming kids and it's going to be bad for hard-working Americans that don't buy into the agenda.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
All part of the global conspiracy to devalue the dollar to bring the USA into a 1 world gov. Well that is according to the tinfoil hat wearing folk.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Looks like Emmanuel Macron’s loves the taste of Chinese dong more than premium USA beef. their financial future does not align with the US. as they can think and chose for themselves they say.
to many snails in the french diet, and they turn into slugs. Global respect has to come from fear, and we have a geriatric Alzheimer mofo and his crazy bitch VP.

we're F'ed ...elections just cant get here fast enough.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Fellas, this is super-complicated issue. Here is my take:
The Federal Reserve is actually *battling the globalist euro-colonialists.

But first, the Fed needs the dollars back here to create digital money. This means they must weaken the dollar as a reserve currency - but strengthen it against other currencies.

How do you weaken the dollar as a reserve currency? Biden used the reserve currency as a weapon by cutting off Russia from SWIFT and seizing their dollar denominated assets. The Fed was not really on board with this - Biden is a globalist - the central bankers here are CAPITALists. Weaponizing the US dollar served notice that US dollars can be frozen or stolen from any country - and, pay attention - any individual can be treated the same way.

But, the Fed does not want there to be a global currency. This is counter to their control over the US economy. (See battle above)*

It is a tough situation. The Fed can sacrifice the economy by raising rates to stop inflation - OR - they can lower interest rates and print for dollars thereby blowing the dollar up globally. Which do they choose?

I will be taking questions later today. LOL.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
BTC... BTC... and oh, BTC... and HODL

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
BTC... BTC... and oh, BTC... and HODL
First, I love some decentralization and anonymity. BUT - Unless strictly peer to peer (1 to 1), all cryptos need an "on ramp" and "off ramp" to exchange into currency to use in the real world. (Read about how cryptos must be exchanged into legal tender before one can buy property)

The Restrict Act (that purports to ban Tik Tok) can be twisted to make BTC and other crypto use "a danger to the stability of the United States" and made illegal. The Fed sees BTC as an attack on its hold on the economy.

Tread carefully in this area. The EYE ARE S is tracking this closely.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic