Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Dbol, Tren E , Test E cycle ???

F

Freaknasty

Nov 20, 2015
I've ran this cycle several times and love but I has some mast now and don't know when to throw it in or dosages ?

F

Freaknasty

Nov 20, 2015
I also have sust, eq , deca , adrol and have all my pcts and in cycle help as well . For sure picking up anavar for end of cycle . So open to changes or suggestions on dosages and weeks also !!!

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
What were the dosage(s) of your previous cycles??? What are your goals for this cycle???

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Why do you want to throw it in?

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I didnt like dbol with tren..Drol or var was a much better mix for me

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
I'm about to run the test, tren, Dbol also for 1st time. Well seasoned cycler here by the way. How are you guys running it. Just all three same dosage for say 12-16 weeks? Sorry to hijack. I just didn't want to have two posts titled the same. What doses (mg) are y'all running? I like to keep it low starting out. Say 200mg test C week, tren e 200mg week, Dbol 30mg a day divided into 3x's? Thanks

F

Freaknasty

Nov 20, 2015
I want to add mast but not sure to pull out something else and replace or just add mast to a known cycle that works good for me .

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I feel unless contest prep 3 compounds should be plenty especially since one is tren,
Just sayin

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
It's impossible to answer your question without some background information. For example, if I just told you to run 600mg/wk of Mast. would that really help your out and/or answer your question??? I have no idea how long your planned cycle is and/or what your goals are. I have no idea what type of Mast. you're going to use. Prop??? Enath??? Are you trying to gain weight or lose weight??? Are you a powerlifter or a bodybuilder??? What are your planned dosage(s) of the other compounds you are planning on running??? How many weeks will your cycle be??? Anyway...it sounds like you've already got everything figured out at this point...good luck with your cycle...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've run test/tren/mast quite a few times before, but never with long esters. If you do run it like that, I wouldn't run it with dbol, but instead run it with var, tbol or winny.

tren/mast does great things for physique aesthetics. It's mostly the tren, but the mast is nice. It's not nice to my hairline, however.

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
I'm about to run the test, tren, Dbol also for 1st time. Well seasoned cycler here by the way. How are you guys running it. Just all three same dosage for say 12-16 weeks? Sorry to hijack. I just didn't want to have two posts titled the same. What doses (mg) are y'all running? I like to keep it low starting out. Say 200mg test C week, tren e 200mg week, Dbol 30mg a day divided into 3x's? Thanks

Most guys will probably say your dosages are too low, but I'm an "old" guy and I like the dosages...:)...(That being said, I probably wouldn't run the Dbol more than 6 weeks, and MIGHT switch to Winny or Anavar for the last half of your cycle depending on the condition of your joints. I can't run Winny anymore because of my joints...:(....)...Good luck brother...

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
Most guys will probably say your dosages are too low, but I'm an "old" guy and I like the dosages...:)...(That being said, I probably wouldn't run the Dbol more than 6 weeks, and MIGHT switch to Winny or Anavar for the last half of your cycle depending on the condition of your joints. I can't run Winny anymore because of my joints...:(....)...Good luck brother...

Well this will be the first time running Tren E so I'm gonna start low and see how the sides are and then adjust the dosage accordingly. As for the Dbol that's the plan.....6weeks then last 6 weeks is winny. Even though my wrists hurt just thinking about winny.
And for the test...it's 200mg a week one because that's what I'm runningTRT and two because I want the Tren to be the star of this show. Let it do it's thing. Thanks for the help. Old guys rule.:D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic