Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

dbol kick start with first test e cycle?

J

joedaddy

Sep 26, 2010
Hey i've been a member for a while but its not that active.. anyway im 22 200lbs 12-14% bf currently cutting down to 8 or 9%.
My question is, this june after im cut i'm starting a test e cycle the basic 250mg twice a week mon/thurs.. will be running 0.5mg adex for the duration of the cycle and will stop when starting pct.

pct will be clomid 50/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20. Ill be eating a surplus of 500-1000 cals a day so expecting some good gains.

Although its my first cycle I dont plan on running another cycle after this one for many years as i feel itll get me to my ideal weight of around 230lbs.

I've got my heart set on running a dbol kick start and i know this is frowned upon for first cycles but as i said i dont plan on cycling anytime soon after this so i want the best gains possible.

My supplier sells dbol tabs that are 25mg each tab, this is kind of a pain is the ass as most dose suffestions ive seen say run dbol for 6 weeks at 30-40mg ed.

Would it sound ok for me to run 50mg every day for four weeks? or would this be too harsh on my liver for a first cycle?

Thanks in advance guys

R

ready2explode

Jan 14, 2013
17-aas are simply not worth the sides in the long run for anyone during any cycle. Anyone who has been in the game a long time and cares about their long term health knows this as a fact. The hit on your heart and liver are simply unnecessary when comparing the benefits to risks ratio.

Slow and steady wins the race in the game of the best physique. You want the best possible gains? Aside from half of the gains on dbol being water, the real trick is to never ONCE slack on your diet and training (or rest for that matter). That'll ensure you get the most out of the risks you're already taking.

And I didn't see a mention of hcg, a necessity for recovery in every cycle. Don't start until you have some on hand.

Last, your dose of nolvadex (which you should be using over clomid) is too high the first two weeks. Take 30mgs of tamoxifen citrate or 20mgs of tamoxifen (the extra 10mgs is the ester citrate). Keep it going for at least 6 weeks post cycle, not 4.

Last edited:
V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
No need for Adex unless you see a problem. Proviron is a better choice, will increase the free testosterone from your total test. No need to pin twice a week with real hg Test E, just double the first pin and then once a week.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
No need to pin twice a week with real hg Test E, just double the first pin and then once a week.

Can you explain this one to me? What does Human Grade Test E have in it to allow to only pin once a week apposed to twice a week for more stable blood levels? Is this just to have a higher total test number per week?

mands

Last edited:
V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Can you explain this one to me? What does Human Grade Test E have in it to allow to only pin once a week apposed to twice a week for more stable blood levels? Is this just to have a higher total test number per week?

mands
Hey Mands, nice new avi. From my experience I find that hg test has more accurate dosing and even esters compared to some UGLs, that being said you can take full advantage of the half life after ester.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Hey Mands, nice new avi. From my experience I find that hg test has more accurate dosing and even esters compared to some UGLs, that being said you can take full advantage of the half life after ester.
Thanks my man. 285lbs. and counting. 300lbs. and bringing my legs up a little more is the goal before I step on stage next year. We shall see.

I totally agree with you and one shot will give you a higher totalT serum score if tested. In my opinion using UGL or HG a Monday/Thurs dosing or even E5D dosing would keep levels more stable.

I personally feel up and down even on my TRT dose pinning once a week. That being said the OP first cycle will still be successful and any pinning schedule :)

Looking beastly by the way.

mands

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic